Home

NBA 2K12 Video - Michael Jordan vs. Kobe Bryant (Shady00018)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Video - Michael Jordan vs. Kobe Bryant (Shady00018) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-11-2012, 03:47 AM   #65
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K12 Video - Michael Jordan vs. Kobe Bryant (Shady00018)

Lol, Kobe fans. SMH.

The guy is an amazing talent, sure thing. Best player in the league still in my eyes. (I'm not even going to mention that 'other' guy) But comparing him to Jordan is just ridiculous. Aside from any visual similarity in regards to their game play, that's where it ends.

Again, fantastic video by shady, I do quite a bit of vid editing myself, Shady is definitely a huge inspiration.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #66
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Good video, but I wish there was more layups and dunks.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

@
raul24NDLAL12

Jordan career in the NBA finals is 33 ppg on 48 percent shooting
Kobe career in the NBA finals is 25 ppg on 41 percent shooting
Jordan in the playoffs in the clutch is 9/18
Kobe in the playoffs in the clutch is 7/25

video is a nice video game replica of the original - nice job.

Last edited by lostsoul; 09-11-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:58 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 7

Awesome video by Shady. But listening to Mark Jackson nearly ruins it for me.

At the time of that statement, Mark Jackson had no reason to think Kobe would be greater than Jordan, but he still said it.

This argument is pointless, it's clear that Jordan is far and above Kobe. Anyone could make this same exact video comparing Jordan to Vince Carter, Stackhouse, T-Mac, JR Rider, Harold Miner, and even Lebron James. So I don't understand why Kobe's fans get so excited and say/write crazy stuff. Sure he mimicked MJs moves, but that doesn't means he's as good as him or even close. So did all the other NBA players who were athletic and close to that size.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamangatang2k5
Awesome video by Shady. But listening to Mark Jackson nearly ruins it for me.

At the time of that statement, Mark Jackson had no reason to think Kobe would be greater than Jordan, but he still said it.

This argument is pointless, it's clear that Jordan is far and above Kobe. Anyone could make this same exact video comparing Jordan to Vince Carter, Stackhouse, T-Mac, JR Rider, Harold Miner, and even Lebron James. So I don't understand why Kobe's fans get so excited and say/write crazy stuff. Sure he mimicked MJs moves, but that doesn't means he's as good as him or even close. So did all the other NBA players who were athletic and close to that size.
LOLWUT? Of course a video could be made comparing MJ to Tracy McGrady. How does that make the Kobe comparison invalid? Truisms FTL. One guy has five championships, the other zero.

Seems like most people here have bought into the God status that the media has given to
Jordan. I'm not even arguing that he's better, I'm simply stating that there is absolutely a comparison to be made. And get this, his career isn't over yet.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTsFaN719
LOLWUT? Of course a video could be made comparing MJ to Tracy McGrady. How does that make the Kobe comparison invalid? Truisms FTL. One guy has five championships, the other zero.

Seems like most people here have bought into the God status that the media has given to
Jordan. I'm not even arguing that he's better, I'm simply stating that there is absolutely a comparison to be made. And get this, his career isn't over yet.
well of course there is a comparison to be made.

http://blitzsportsnetwork.com/2012/0...mparison-2012/

it's not even close...

Last edited by lostsoul; 09-11-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 2
http://blitzsportsnetwork.com/2012/05/kobe-bryant-vs-michael-jordan-comparison-2012/ case closed. theres no comparison here jordan is THAT much better. and his production in the playoffs is unmatched. only a few players in history have ever come close the dominating the playoffs like mj, with shaq being the most recent. shout out bruce blitz for continuing to provide much needed statistical breakdowns like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
hey you guys arguing over MJ/Kobe. I get that you are trying to show off your amazing basketball knowledge but maybe you should should off your amazing reading comprehension and stop debating like the mod asked.

The thread is about the video, which was awesome btw. Can't wait to see what you can do with nba 2k13

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »