Home

The Official Rate My Trade NBA 2k13 Thread.

This is a discussion on The Official Rate My Trade NBA 2k13 Thread. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
Pro

JJJones135's Arena

OVR: 3
The Official Rate My Trade NBA 2k13 Thread.

I didn't seen an active thread for this for NBA 2k13 so I figured i would like to hear some trades you guys have in mind realistic or not. Just share what you got. I will get us started.

My main and only trade so far in my association is well since the hawks are re arranging the face of their franchise I decided since there have been so many trade rumors with josh smith last year I figured i would deal him and try and reload more than rebuild and I want the heat to have some one at least try and compete with the Heat in the southeast division so I wanted the charlotte bobcats to be the ones to challenge them because with Brendan haywood and MKG they at least have a defensive core where as the wizards and magic are a defensive joke IMO now. I also wanted to help build Denver bc they are looking stacked but too stacked at the SF position so I wanted balance. Josh Smith wasnt going to stay in atlanta for much longer and i want to build charlottes defense because with gread athleticism and defense, offense will slowly come. So the trade is:

Hawks get:
1st round pick 2013 from Charlotte
2nd round pick 2013 from Denver
2nd round pick 2014 from charlotte
Danillio Galanari
Ben Gordon

Denver gets:
Tyrus Thomas
Devin Harris

Charlotte bobcats get:
Josh Smith
K. Koufus

I feel like the nuggets get the best deal because they didn't have to give up anything important plus the hawks lose depth in the front court and Charlotte does have to give up a draft pick for a guy who could leave after the year. What do u think about that trade?

I also want to deal Brandon Jennings because he said he wants a bigger Market and anyone know a scorer that's on the trading block I could trade to philly?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 11:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The Official Rate My Trade NBA 2k13 Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJones135
I didn't seen an active thread for this for NBA 2k13 so I figured i would like to hear some trades you guys have in mind realistic or not. Just share what you got. I will get us started.

My main and only trade so far in my association is well since the hawks are re arranging the face of their franchise I decided since there have been so many trade rumors with josh smith last year I figured i would deal him and try and reload more than rebuild and I want the heat to have some one at least try and compete with the Heat in the southeast division so I wanted the charlotte bobcats to be the ones to challenge them because with Brendan haywood and MKG they at least have a defensive core where as the wizards and magic are a defensive joke IMO now. I also wanted to help build Denver bc they are looking stacked but too stacked at the SF position so I wanted balance. Josh Smith wasnt going to stay in atlanta for much longer and i want to build charlottes defense because with gread athleticism and defense, offense will slowly come. So the trade is:

Hawks get:
Danillio Galanari
Ben Gordon

Denver gets:
Tyrus Thomas
Devin Harris

Charlotte bobcats get:
Josh Smith
K. Koufus

I feel like the nuggets get the best deal because they didn't have to give up anything important plus the hawks lose depth in the front court and Charlotte does have to give up a draft pick for a guy who could leave after the year. What do u think about that trade?

I also want to deal Brandon Jennings because he said he wants a bigger Market and anyone know a scorer that's on the trading block I could trade to philly?
it's good, but I don't think the Nuggets would pull that trade in real life. They like Gallinari's potential and have a pretty talented front court already. Andre Miller is still serviceable so they really don't need Devin Harris.

Tony Wroten/Mike Bibby
Arron Afflalo/J.J Reddick/Michael Redd
Hedo Turkoglu/Mo Harkless
Glen Davis/Andrew Nicholson/Gustavo Ayon
Greg Oden/Nikola Vucevic

Record: 1-5
Old 10-19-2012, 11:47 PM   #3
Pro

JJJones135's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrueTheFuture
it's good, but I don't think the Nuggets would pull that trade in real life. They like Gallinari's potential and have a pretty talented front court already. Andre Miller is still serviceable so they really don't need Devin Harris.
Oh yeah I mean I tried to balance out what I want with some reality. I mean your right Galanari has a lot of potential That the nuggets probably wouldn't get rid of but to blance the team I think it makes some sense because they have a very solid core this year
Old 10-19-2012, 11:51 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

boozer,taj gibson, 1st round pick for josh smith

Better than Hawks losing Smith to FA right?
Old 10-19-2012, 11:53 PM   #5
Pro

JJJones135's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd510
boozer,taj gibson, 1st round pick for josh smith

Better than Hawks losing Smith to FA right?
Certainly better than losing him to FA lol. But for the bulls to give up depth and a player who's a better scorer but not as athletic as josh smith idk bulls would be shooting themselves in the foot but the hawks got a heck of a deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 12:13 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJones135
Certainly better than losing him to FA lol. But for the bulls to give up depth and a player who's a better scorer but not as athletic as josh smith idk bulls would be shooting themselves in the foot but the hawks got a heck of a deal.
Lol. I was the Bulls and wanted to get rid of Boozer
Old 10-20-2012, 12:22 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Hawks get:
Danillio Galanari
Ben Gordon

Denver gets:
Tyrus Thomas
Devin Harris

Charlotte bobcats get:
Josh Smith
K. Koufus
TBH unrealistic trade. Nuggets get owned in the trade. Tyrus Thomas does need a change of scenary but he's bust at this point in his career. As for Harris, his prime days are over and is just bench fodder behind Lawson and Miller in Denver. Do not underrate Danilo. I believe you can get a better trade for yourself than a few picks and two players. Smith is at his prime now and should sell him high.

Sorry bro, I ain't hating, just my two cents!
Old 10-20-2012, 12:29 AM   #8
Rookie

johhnywave's Arena

T2 is insanely overrated in this game, and his contract is ****.

I think Gallo is overrated in real life (as he's done nothing to legitimize his hype), but even I know he's worth more than a bad contract and an expiring.

Who is to say Thomas would even get pt before Randolph? Don't forget that Chandler gets minutes at the 4 as well.

If Denver is goign to make a trade, it would probably be to consolidate some of their depth and take a shot at a star.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »