Home

2k, a solution to your main problem!!!

This is a discussion on 2k, a solution to your main problem!!! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2012, 05:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
2k, a solution to your main problem!!!

Before I say this, I told COD to find a way to make campers visible if they are in a certain area too long. I've seen 2games take note.

Now, i've only had the game 2 days playing team up exclusively, and I already see the main problem with this game.... Lead passing (still) in paint for EASY buckets.... 2k, all you got to do is put a "watch paint" feature in your game. Not lockdown paint. You know how you can send your player to cut pressing LB? (XBOX) Double tap it and you should be able to stop a DHoward from abusing paint. I propose when you use this, it's a 75-90% chance of the player losing the ball.

I realize the passing system is better when a player doesn't always have to be looking for the pass (as others would find a way to exploit that), so with this addition you can lock down their main "threat" (HA!!) and they can't moan and say the game is broken.

What yall think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2012, 05:17 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2k, a solution to your main problem!!!

Oh, yea. If the defense double teams, this won't work

And campers made me stop playing COD
Old 11-26-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

2K just needs to have players in the paint not turning their backs especially if they are holding the aggressive defense button.

Plus allow the players to automatically deflect the passes in the paint if you are facing the passer and the ball. This will reduce the pass into the paint that is rarely tipped.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:45 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5
I find it TERRIBLY HARD to believe infinity ward and treyarch listened to ONE member of the community and made changes to their game.

Do you think you're the ONLY person who ever complained about campers in COD?
Lol

They read the steam forums regularly and their own forums and see the feedback/wants/needs and make the appropriate changes for the next game.

I find it hillarious the OP is taking credit for getting anti camp features implemented in COD.
Rofl

On topic.
If my PG has dimer signature skill then lowering the success rate of lead passing in the paint will bring NOTHING but rage to the forums.
Watch the real NBA bud, this game is close to realism on MANY factors.

There is heaps of problems and that is NOT one of them.

Last edited by IYoDa; 11-28-2012 at 12:48 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:15 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IYoDa
I find it TERRIBLY HARD to believe infinity ward and treyarch listened to ONE member of the community and made changes to their game.

Do you think you're the ONLY person who ever complained about campers in COD?
Lol

They read the steam forums regularly and their own forums and see the feedback/wants/needs and make the appropriate changes for the next game.

I find it hillarious the OP is taking credit for getting anti camp features implemented in COD.
Rofl

On topic.
If my PG has dimer signature skill then lowering the success rate of lead passing in the paint will bring NOTHING but rage to the forums.
Watch the real NBA bud, this game is close to realism on MANY factors.

There is heaps of problems and that is NOT one of them.
SMH, finally got 1.... Naw, was just sayin I had an idea WAAY before it was implemented, people flamed *clears throat*, but now it's well recieved

Lead passing is the main problem, has been 4 years. Pretty much unstoppable. If it was that easy Hasheem Thabeet would average 30 a night. However, people don't slide past a 6'10, 280 lb man and catch in the paint ANY game in the NBA (Watch past NBA Finals when they kept trying to get the ball down low to Bosh) cause they have to see the ball and catch it.ESPECIALLY if they knew that's all a team could do (but they're pros). You can't put a body on them consistently like a true big would. Their are ways to get the ball down low in a legit manner, but people don't use them online... Im guessin you like "easy" buckets, HA!!

To other poster, I don't think that would work because people would exploit double team all game knowing it would be hard to make em pay. That's why I say Double tap LB to key on a certain individual. Another one would be "watch 3" for someone with Novak or Allen hitting crazy 3s (spot ups). Of course their should be some type of penalty to D if you use this, but you'd shut down the 1-trick pony's.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »