Home

Imagine The Replay Value On Next Gen If....

This is a discussion on Imagine The Replay Value On Next Gen If.... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6

Do you think next gen will allow us to make the same customization like PC? Imagine the replay value if we can do these things...

Create/edit courts/floors/arenas - We can bring back the old Boston Garden or Great Western Forum. Create our own floors.

Edit/Create Teams - Imagine bringing back the Supersonics, Dream Teams, USA Basketball, International teams. Imagine creating college teams with their proper logos, floors, & uniforms.

Uniform editing. Logo editing Player faces editing. Instead of buying the game every year we can just download rosters from 2K share and not worry about the logos and uniforms being incorrect cause someone can just upload them and we can download from there...

And so on....A man can dream right?

Last edited by UWfan206; 11-05-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Imagine The Replay Value On Next Gen If....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWfan206
Do you think next gen will allow us to make the same customization like PC? Imagine the replay value if we can do these things...

Create/edit courts/floors/arenas - We can bring back the old Boston Garden or Great Western Forum. Create our own floors.

Edit/Create Teams - Imagine bringing back the supersonics, dream teams, usa basketball. Or international teams, leagues with proper uniforms and floors. Imagine making college teams like I see on youtube with proper floor patches/paints and everything

Uniform editing. Logo editing Player faces editing. Imagine the replay value. We can just download rosters from 2K share and not worry about the logos and uniforms cause some can just upload them...

Maybe 2k15 and on we'll get that
Old 11-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #3
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Probably won't happen because then no one would have a reason to buy the game each year

Sent from the Dungeon Of Doom using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Maybe 2k15 and on we'll get that
I hope your right. I know next gen is compable but the question is are 2K willing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Probably won't happen because then no one would have a reason to buy the game each year

Sent from the Dungeon Of Doom using Tapatalk
You probably right but if 2K won't do it if I was a developer for Live I'll jump at this chance...
Old 11-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #5
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWfan206

Edit/Create Teams - Imagine bringing back the Supersonics, Dream Teams, USA Basketball, International teams. Imagine creating college teams with their proper logos, floors, & uniforms.

Uniform editing. Logo editing Player faces editing. Instead of buying the game every year we can just download rosters from 2K share and not worry about the logos and uniforms being incorrect cause someone can just upload them and we can download from there...

this is why it definitely wont happen. why would they do anything that might hurt their sales for the next game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #6
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20

If we can get RED MC for next gen, expect Classic Team, NCAA, Street, all the mods possible from the OS community. Just hope we can get saves out of the system.

I have a list of customization, but I'm waiting on feedback of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2013, 05:16 PM   #7
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Definetly not. It wasn't because the current gen couldn't support it it's just that its different getting a hold of the source files on a pc and console.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 11-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Will never happen for a console, you cant access the files on the disk like you can on a PC

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »