Home

Question about training players

This is a discussion on Question about training players within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2016, 10:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question about training players

So I have Marcus Thornton that I trained to the max but now I want to use this and to upgrade my Shaun Livingston card but the Thornton card won't show up as an option when I try and train my Livingston card. Why is that, and is there a way around it? I don't want this Thornton card, I just upraded it thinking it would improve my Livingston card even more. Now I can't do anything with this Thornton card, I can't quick sell it because it says it's in my 25 card deck which I don't get. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 12:45 AM   #2
Rookie

Dobba's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Question about training players

If the cards are in either your season or top 25 deck, they won't show up in the train cards section.
That should be the only reason they don't show up
Old 09-25-2016, 01:01 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobba
If the cards are in either your season or top 25 deck, they won't show up in the train cards section.
That should be the only reason they don't show up
Okay thanks
Old 10-06-2016, 01:11 AM   #4
Rookie

Also when signing a pro to a rookie contract is it beneficial to train all 4 cards to the max, does it make more powerful? Or can I just train 1 card to the max and get the same overall stats? Thanks
Old 10-06-2016, 04:42 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcal
Also when signing a pro to a rookie contract is it beneficial to train all 4 cards to the max, does it make more powerful? Or can I just train 1 card to the max and get the same overall stats? Thanks

You only need to train one card to the max and sign it to be a pro. The stats will be the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 01:34 PM   #6
Rookie

i had a question as well. Once i upgrade someone to rookie, can i then upgrade them to veteran and so on? or do i just get one upgrade per card?
Old 10-06-2016, 01:43 PM   #7
Pro

MrDavison's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conocimiento
i had a question as well. Once i upgrade someone to rookie, can i then upgrade them to veteran and so on? or do i just get one upgrade per card?
You would only need to use one contract per Pro. Rookie contracts require 4 cards, veterans 3 cards, etc. Once they're pro, all you need to do is train them up, use spec upgrades or enhancements (optional) and then that's all you can do.

QG Tier: IC++
Champions Tier: IC
Top 25 Tier: IC
Old 10-06-2016, 01:49 PM   #8
Rookie

Thanks for answering my question. Would be cool if you could upgrade to rookie, then that opens 0-15 train level. Then you can upgrade that one to Veteran using other similar cards and then reset the levels for that and so on. Would give me more reason to grind and not feel like a certain player can only be so high in level. I think initial levels should be different, but you should be able to upgrade each card more than once.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »