Home

Bug Report/Support

This is a discussion on Bug Report/Support within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2014, 08:57 PM   #65
Rookie

Xim0's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bug Report/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
Go read my FAQ on Season games. There are several things that could have gone on here. The total stats does not tell the full story of what happens in the Season simulation. My guess is here, is that you have a stacked front 5 but your bench 5 are not so good. It is quite possible he has lots of "Team" abilities on his players too which will give him quite an advantage that isn't reflected in the stats. Go read my FAQ thread lots of info there.
Thatīs a suggestion I made in that subforum which may help with this kind of frequent questions:

"In season mode games, would be ideal to see a text only play-by-play of the games played. Something like:

Starter match-ups:
PG: Rondo vs Magic Johnson
Battle: Defense + Ball control
Winner: Magic Johnson

SG:....
SF:....
PF:...
C:....

Bench match-ups:
PG:....

Would add a new dimension to the game in my opinion. "
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2014, 09:17 PM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xim0
Thatīs a suggestion I made in that subforum which may help with this kind of frequent questions:

"In season mode games, would be ideal to see a text only play-by-play of the games played. Something like:

Starter match-ups:
PG: Rondo vs Magic Johnson
Battle: Defense + Ball control
Winner: Magic Johnson

SG:....
SF:....
PF:...
C:....

Bench match-ups:
PG:....

Would add a new dimension to the game in my opinion. "
I wouldn't be opposed to this as a player but this would basically be total transparency in how seasons works which seems to be something they don't want to do for us.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:21 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benitezj10

How did he beat me my stats are better?

Benitez
My guess which is not the same as nwgamedad but I feel might be more likely. You have more good players than him (epic pro/legends). He has *enough* players ie maybe like not all epic pro and legends but 3-4 good ones as starts and bench). Basically think of the 2 common 3 pro rare/epic/legend strat. His total is below yours by a bunch but he can fight with his best 3 for example to win the match with a lower "total".
Old 03-17-2014, 09:24 PM   #68
Rookie

Xim0's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchen
I wouldn't be opposed to this as a player but this would basically be total transparency in how seasons works which seems to be something they don't want to do for us.
Somehow they have made it transparent already, isnt supposed to be...
- Deck values, player vs player
- Modifiers (support cards and player habilities)

?
Old 03-17-2014, 09:29 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Somehow they have made it transparent already, isnt supposed to be...
- Deck values, player vs player
- Modifiers (support cards and player habilities)

?
We don't know specifics. We have a general understanding that support cards are used, your bench is played at some point but your starters matter more, and that under the surface some sort of bot vs bot simulated quick game is being played. We don't know if it is 1 quick game or if it is say like starters vs starters 3 times (for 3 quarters) and 1 quarter determined be bench vs bench. How is overtime done (you can be up 5 and then lose by 20). We basically have some murky view of how seasons work, not a transparent look into the inner workings.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:33 PM   #70
Rookie

Xim0's Arena

Quote:
We don't know specifics. We have a general understanding that support cards are used, your bench is played at some point but your starters matter more, and that under the surface some sort of bot vs bot simulated quick game is being played. We don't know if it is 1 quick game or if it is say like starters vs starters 3 times (for 3 quarters) and 1 quarter determined be bench vs bench. How is overtime done (you can be up 5 and then lose by 20). We basically have some murky view of how seasons work, not a transparent look into the inner workings.
Agreed, then the play-by-play text only would be magical.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:44 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Agreed, then the play-by-play text only would be magical.
You can call it magical I'll call it transparent . But it doesn't seem like it'll be in the cards based on prior responses. Basically you are asking them to give specifics of how season scoring is done and when we asked before we were shot down on the request
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2014, 10:01 PM   #72
Rookie

Xim0's Arena

Quote:
You can call it magical I'll call it transparent . But it doesn't seem like it'll be in the cards based on prior responses. Basically you are asking them to give specifics of how season scoring is done and when we asked before we were shot down on the request
A man can hope

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »