Home

Suggestions/Feedback

This is a discussion on Suggestions/Feedback within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2014, 01:17 PM   #33
Pro

moshwithnickko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Suggestions/Feedback

Idk if anyone had mentioned this but I think in season mode during the playoffs if you lose a series your season should stop right then and there not have to wait till everyone else's games are played out. For example if I lost in 4 games and some other series went to game 7, I can't do anything till their game 7 is decided such as start a new season. Also I think if you sweep someone and have to wait your players should be fully energized for the next series so you dont have to waste your energy's while you're waiting a potential 3 hours before your next game.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:22 PM   #34
Rookie

I'd love the ability sell cards back to the store for credit. Something like 1 for commons, 3 for uncommons and 5/7/10 for rares. Not a lot, but something so that people who don't pay have an ability to slowly build up credits to buy epic packs. It solves the issue of milestone rewards as well, since you'll be set to get an epic pack at least by about every 1000 games won.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:29 PM   #35
Pro

moshwithnickko's Arena

For rivals mode I would like to see the reward given for the team you picked instead of the team who won. Everyone got spurs players because the spurs won, but what if I selected the rockets because they were my favorite team and I wanted a rocket player? I can't get one because regardless of who I chose it doesn't matter in the end. And also I think it would make the game dull to start seeing everyone with the same rivals and legendary cards that I could have. I just won a legendary Robinson and so did at least 500 people and now when I play quick games almost everyone has the same exact legendary as me and its rather boring seeing that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2014, 01:54 PM   #36
Rookie

I'd summarize the best ideas in my opinion in:
1- Milestone Rewarding System, where you'd get a set reward for x wins
2-Some sort of trading system, I like what Diskopo said about selling cards for credits, for us who don't pay to get credits.

Have we emailed this thread to CatDaddy? there are some pretty great ideas in here to improve the game
- 2 Pro's (Blake Griffin and Timmy)
-1 Support ( Scoring Drought)
- 1 Bought ( Andrew Bynum)
Legendaries: 0
Old 03-03-2014, 03:06 PM   #37
Pro

Small suggestion but I think they should fix issue when you exit game for like 30 seconds and come back only to re-start from home screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MVP: Iceman
Old 03-03-2014, 03:08 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrissbirne
I would suggest for future events, to put some kind of limit. Maybe like 1000-2000 points a day. That would still be 400 wins without the boosts, would give working players a chance and if players would be tied, they would simply share the place. Sth like that would work fine, except for maybe the first place.

I disagree, that just eliminates competition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MVP: Iceman
Old 03-03-2014, 03:22 PM   #39
Pro

Suggestions/Feedback

Suggestion to make the Rivals event shorter. Possible return back to the previous one. (end Saturday night) rather than Sunday. Gives players a chance to recuperate on Sunday before going back to work Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2014, 04:02 PM   #40
Rookie

fierzer's Arena

If I personally could make changes to the rivals event, this is what I'd do:

1. Make the rivals event much longer. Turn it into a marathon instead of a sprint. Instead of 5 days where people with the biggest wallets and most time can just sprint across, I would make it a 10-12 day event. This would help the event in a few different ways:
  • It should in theory help the people who don't use hotstreaks. I was able to secure a top 4 spot for the first event and top 50 spot in the 2nd event by using hotstreaks almost every game. If we increase the length of the event, it would pace many players where we wouldn't feel obligated to hotstreak so frequently and pace ourselves. It would help keep more of a balance, since the time invested would balance more over the amount of money you spend on hotstreaks (in theory). I know many people who don't buy hotstreaks, and feel at a disadvantage because they don't have 50-100 bucks to shell out for a 5 day event. It should prevent players like me from just being able to buy their spot constantly and let people with real time on their hands get a better position.
  • It would also give many more people a chance to compete. Just from the discussion thread there are stories of people not being able to play for 1 day and suddenly being out of the race completely. If we have a longer event, 1 day away should not destroy a person's chances for reaching their goal.
  • Preventing burnout of the same repeated quick games. In shorter events, to keep up you have to play a minimum of 8 hours to get into a good tier. Over 12 hours if you want a really good spot. Players will start getting burnt out because the fundamental quick game spam system is not very enjoyable to begin with. A prolonged event would again put less pressure on having to play X many hours a day, and not feel absolutely sick of quick games.

2. If the length was prolonged, I would think the brackets would slightly expand also. This is something for the devs to decide how they would like to re-work the rewards, whether to expand the tiers slightly or however they choose to adapt the rewards with the new prolonged event. It may also put less pressure on the devs to constantly have to come out with new cards or rivalries.

Just from all the feedback in the discussion thread, I think these have been the two main complaints: The fact that it's putting too much pressure on players to put in insane amounts of hours a day, feeling like a constant sprint towards their goal. And the fact that in a shorter event, buying hotstreaks is a superior way of doing well while the people with genuine time put in are constantly in an uphill struggle.

*shrug* just my two cents

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »