Home

Rivals Clash Wishlist

This is a discussion on Rivals Clash Wishlist within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2014, 11:17 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rivals Clash Wishlist

Overall regardless of matchup i would love to see competitiveness for the event. Past 2 havent been close in terms of the gap between teams. Maybe this would mean both Rivals cards have the same stats and/or both cards should be desirable/marketable players who would make it a true polarized event. While the forum overall bands together i would love to see an event where we dont even know the rewards we got until the very end. Maybe even hiding the win count could alleviate this. Just seems pointless so far pushing a rivalry when it isnt close and the losing team disappears into the catalog.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:07 AM   #34
Rookie

I would love to see a shortened but more frequent event. I was on what seemed like all day to finish 46 in last event, the final hours was a crazy grind. Hope to see a Bulls vs Jazz, Warriors vs Kings or something with the 76ers since AI is my favorite player all time.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:33 AM   #35
MVP

Pacers Pistons Ron attest vs shed and a leg fans card lmao

Benitez

***********.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2014, 01:32 AM   #36
Rookie

I wish the event was only 2-3 days at most but more frequent.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:17 AM   #37
Rookie

We need a rivals nowitzki and a rivals Nash. Not sure how the matchups will work, but you gotta have those two.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2014, 02:22 AM   #38
Rookie

I vote for the points tier 20k, 10k etc...

The hiding of the rewards until the end would also heighten the intensity as well.

I don't see them not doing one of Bulls/Pistons or Bulls/Jazz (Flu game Jordan would be awesome). Also haven't seen anyone mention Bulls/Celtics with legendary 61 point game Jordan as reward.

And my last suggestion and one I would most like to see is Pacers/Knicks obviously Reggie with a leg sup spike lee choke card (negative all team opp) and the player I would most like to see is replace Willis reed for the Knicks with legendary Bernard King. I think that would be unique. And why do we all keep playing this game? For the surprises and the chance to collect the cards no one else has.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:49 AM   #39
Rookie

A lot of you guys threw out some drop dead CLASSIC rivalries that I'd love to see too.

Thing is though, didn't NWGD say that he was leaning more towards keeping the rivalry players(rewards) in the team "present vs past"?

That's why we had a LAL vs BOS rivalry with the rewards being Kobe or Bird.

Then the previous was a HOU vs SAS rivalry with the rewards being Harden or Duncan(in his prime).

If that is indeed the kind of format NWGD will be sticking to, then among everything everyone brought up, I'm gonna have to go with the "OKC vs SEA" suggestion. Too bad we're never gonna have a Knicks vs Pacers with the clash card prizes being either Reggie Miller or Spike Lee though lol

Ryan
Lakers
MVP: Kobe Bryant
(Rival Clash Card)
Old 03-04-2014, 03:00 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeGotSoul
A lot of you guys threw out some drop dead CLASSIC rivalries that I'd love to see too.

Thing is though, didn't NWGD say that he was leaning more towards keeping the rivalry players(rewards) in the team "present vs past"?

That's why we had a LAL vs BOS rivalry with the rewards being Kobe or Bird.

Then the previous was a HOU vs SAS rivalry with the rewards being Harden or Duncan(in his prime).

If that is indeed the kind of format NWGD will be sticking to, then among everything everyone brought up, I'm gonna have to go with the "OKC vs SEA" suggestion. Too bad we're never gonna have a Knicks vs Pacers with the clash card prizes being either Reggie Miller or Spike Lee though lol
I did not see NW's post saying that but I hope that's the case. Would like to see rewards posted prior to event if that's the case though. Sonics vs thunder would be cool

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »