Home

Where to go for Support?

This is a discussion on Where to go for Support? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2015, 04:24 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Where to go for Support?

Hi,

Thank you for the clarification
Old 07-28-2015, 06:17 AM   #34
Banned

Thanks a lot guys love you
Old 07-30-2015, 02:27 PM   #35
Rookie

Have sent in several feedback tickets with several followups for each ticket as far back as two months into MyNBA2k15 release, and have not received a single response to any of my tickets. While I recognize that Operation Sports isn't the best way to reach CD support, I've also tried using the forums as a last resort.

I understand that human support resources are limited, but the lack of attention to issues that have been waiting idle has me questioning whether or not to waste time with next year's game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2015, 10:09 PM   #36
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPonTheMic
Have sent in several feedback tickets with several followups for each ticket as far back as two months into MyNBA2k15 release, and have not received a single response to any of my tickets. While I recognize that Operation Sports isn't the best way to reach CD support, I've also tried using the forums as a last resort.

I understand that human support resources are limited, but the lack of attention to issues that have been waiting idle has me questioning whether or not to waste time with next year's game.
Right there with ya. I lost 2 bids on UR cards about 2 weeks ago. Sent in ticket immediately after. Got a response 4days later asking for specific information that I no longer had because they waited so long to respond. Now it's been about a week and no reply. This is the third time that I've bid on a card, lost the bid, and never was given a chance to reclaim my credits.
Old 10-03-2015, 04:38 PM   #37
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

Dear NWGameDad:

This year I switched from playing NBA 2K## on PC to playing on PS4. When I logged in for the first time it prompted me to connect to the service where I had NBA 2k16, so I connected to PSN.

I had to work early in the morning on the 1st, so I waited until last night to link to last year's account, which was via steam.

I opened the game and logged out. Then I logged into PSN, then I logged into STEAM, and then I was prompted to make a new name. I backed out immediately. I logged out of everything, logged into PSN and then into Facebook, and logged in and it was my account.

Then I logged out of everything and then facebook and STEAM and it showed my account and a blank box and I clicked on my account, but no loyalty reward.

So I tried steam first, then facebook, and was once again prompted to make a name (so I now have two accounts with my name), and now I have a 2nd account with no team picked, no cards, and it has the ability to claim my loyalty rewards from last season.

Important Part: Last year I lost a fully trained 3 slot star card on the AH. It timed out and just vanished. I put in a support ticket (you can see NWGameDad talking to me in this thread about it). To this date, I have still never received a response from that support request. I never got the card back nor did I ever even get any kind of message from support. It has been months and months.

I sent you a PM, NWGameDad, with as much info as possible to help you identify the accounts. I would greatly appreciate it if you took what I expect would be a very few minutes to confirm my loyalty tier, delete the 2nd account that is of no use to me and just add the appropriate loyalty tier flag to my actual account. I am quite sure it's simply a matter of re-setting a database value from "none" to whatever the value is for tier 3 or 4 (I was close at the calculate date, so I'm not sure which I got).

Please don't ask me to submit a support ticket again like you did with last year's app, because that has resulted in months and months going by without that request ever being fulfilled, and it's simply absurd to expect me to trust that system to handle this for me.

Consider the following:

You charge 35,000 RP for one hour of double picker. You can turn 100 credits into 1,000 RP, so if I wanted to just buy double picker, it would be 3,500 credits per hour. For forty hours I would have to spend 140,000 credits. I probably won't stay awake for forty hours straight, so let's stick in an 8 hour sleep in there and round down to 30 hours that I would spend using the double picker. That's 105,000 credits, which would cost me $700.

So I think it's a pretty big deal that I get the loyalty rewards I earned, especially since the most logical thing for a player to do is ensure they are Legendary QuickGame tier before the 1000th quick game is played, so that the final ladder reward has some lasting value, and double picker is a huge part of how to do that.

Cordially Yours,
SmartForce
Lineup:
PG: Foil Legendary Pro MVP Stephen Curry
SG: Foil Epic Pro George Gervin
SF: Foil Legendary Pro LeBron James
PF: Foil Epic Pro Larry Johnson
C : Foil Epic Pro Robert Parish
Old 10-07-2015, 05:42 AM   #38
MVP

Danab's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartForce
Dear NWGameDad:

This year I switched from playing NBA 2K## on PC to playing on PS4. When I logged in for the first time it prompted me to connect to the service where I had NBA 2k16, so I connected to PSN.

I had to work early in the morning on the 1st, so I waited until last night to link to last year's account, which was via steam.

I opened the game and logged out. Then I logged into PSN, then I logged into STEAM, and then I was prompted to make a new name. I backed out immediately. I logged out of everything, logged into PSN and then into Facebook, and logged in and it was my account.

Then I logged out of everything and then facebook and STEAM and it showed my account and a blank box and I clicked on my account, but no loyalty reward.

So I tried steam first, then facebook, and was once again prompted to make a name (so I now have two accounts with my name), and now I have a 2nd account with no team picked, no cards, and it has the ability to claim my loyalty rewards from last season.

Important Part: Last year I lost a fully trained 3 slot star card on the AH. It timed out and just vanished. I put in a support ticket (you can see NWGameDad talking to me in this thread about it). To this date, I have still never received a response from that support request. I never got the card back nor did I ever even get any kind of message from support. It has been months and months.

I sent you a PM, NWGameDad, with as much info as possible to help you identify the accounts. I would greatly appreciate it if you took what I expect would be a very few minutes to confirm my loyalty tier, delete the 2nd account that is of no use to me and just add the appropriate loyalty tier flag to my actual account. I am quite sure it's simply a matter of re-setting a database value from "none" to whatever the value is for tier 3 or 4 (I was close at the calculate date, so I'm not sure which I got).

Please don't ask me to submit a support ticket again like you did with last year's app, because that has resulted in months and months going by without that request ever being fulfilled, and it's simply absurd to expect me to trust that system to handle this for me.

Consider the following:

You charge 35,000 RP for one hour of double picker. You can turn 100 credits into 1,000 RP, so if I wanted to just buy double picker, it would be 3,500 credits per hour. For forty hours I would have to spend 140,000 credits. I probably won't stay awake for forty hours straight, so let's stick in an 8 hour sleep in there and round down to 30 hours that I would spend using the double picker. That's 105,000 credits, which would cost me $700.

So I think it's a pretty big deal that I get the loyalty rewards I earned, especially since the most logical thing for a player to do is ensure they are Legendary QuickGame tier before the 1000th quick game is played, so that the final ladder reward has some lasting value, and double picker is a huge part of how to do that.

Cordially Yours,
SmartForce

Wow man I was very unhappy I got only stage 4 of the loyalty reward when I should have received stage 5. (I sent a ticket on the day the app got releasad and didn't receive any answer yet).

But your situation is way worse. I really hope you will obtain what you deserve!
Old 10-07-2015, 12:24 PM   #39
MVP

joenuts83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danab
Wow man I was very unhappy I got only stage 4 of the loyalty reward when I should have received stage 5. (I sent a ticket on the day the app got releasad and didn't receive any answer yet).

But your situation is way worse. I really hope you will obtain what you deserve!
I got a response!

Hi there, joe perez. We just wanted to let you know that your request (#1227859) has been updated.

To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:
http://support.2k.com/hc/requests/1227859

You can also add a comment by replying to this email.

Louis-Philippe T., Oct 6, 1:37 AM:
Hey joe,

Thank you for contacting 2K Support!

We are really happy to finally get the game into the hands of the players and we love receiving feedback on all of our amazing titles!

With that said, we would love to know more about your thoughts on the game and fully encourage you to leave feedback in these designated areas to help us improve the NBA 2K series with each year’s planned release. You can do so over here at:

PS4/Xbox One: http://forums.2k.com/forumdisplay.ph...-(PS4-XBOX-One)
PS3/360: http://forums.2k.com/forumdisplay.ph...-(PS3-Xbox-360)
PC: http://forums.2k.com/forumdisplay.php?661-NBA-2K16-(PC)
2K is constantly monitoring these threads to help improve our games and to help us touch base with the only thing that keeps our games strong; The Community!

If you have any other questions or concerns, JUST DO IT! - Yeah, they should add his flex animation for those nice shots you land. Or just make a crowd variation of Shia Labeouf with a bunch of him just cheering your team on, right? Also, make sure not to ball too hard else you might break the game!

Cheers,

Louis-Philippe T.
2K Support

joe perez, Oct 2, 1:48 PM:

Dear Customer Support, my support issue is...

I was supposed to have tier 5 loyalty rewards and only received tier 4 rewards. I would like my UR enhancements and extra double picks.
QG LU

Epic Pro Maurice Cheeks
Epic Pro Monta Ellis
Epic Pro Larry Johnson
Epic Pro Draymond Green
Epic Pro Dikembe Mutombo
Old 10-07-2015, 09:31 PM   #40
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

I'm still waiting to hear back from support. I did as NWGameDad asked me to do via PM and I replied giving him the numbers from the subject line so the two tickets he asked me to find could be easily found ... and nothing.

I get that support takes time; however, I feel like me asking him to ensure it got handled quickly wasn't inappropriate or out of line. Last year I did as he asked and sent a support request from the app and more than five months have passed and I have never received any communication back from them concerning the request, nor did the vanished card ever reappear.

I recall reading that support is basically handled by people who actually do other jobs for the company because they have a very limited allowance from their parent company (2K) for positions to employ people, and I get that support takes time ... but 5+ months with no response is not something I'm down with in this situation.

The amount of time and effort (and money on hot streaks and game nights) that it took to get up to tier 3 or 4 loyalty was not insignificant, and there are no instructions anywhere for how to ensure that accounts properly link. I feel like I'm being punished for buying a PS4 and wanting to play NBA 2k16 with an actual community and people to play with and an active economy instead of the ghost town that the game is on PC.

The worst thing about this is that being unable to grab my rewards has already significantly cost me. I won't get any all bot or just one other human Legendary seasons now, but I could have using the pick doubler time right when the app came out. This delay basically screwed me and significantly devalues my "loyalty" reward.

Even worse than that is that I was a code monkey in my first career, and I'm fairly certain that the loyalty rewards for an account involve two database entries. One will tell the system what tier the customer qualifies for, and the other flag will track whether the customer has redeemed the rewards yet or not.

Like ... my request should literally be 30 seconds of effort to check my loyalty level and then go set those two database values on my account and delete the accidental 2nd account.
Lineup:
PG: Foil Legendary Pro MVP Stephen Curry
SG: Foil Epic Pro George Gervin
SF: Foil Legendary Pro LeBron James
PF: Foil Epic Pro Larry Johnson
C : Foil Epic Pro Robert Parish

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »