Home

unstoppable players

This is a discussion on unstoppable players within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
unstoppable players

Hi All,

I ma really frustrated with how strong they have made Kobe and Lebron in particular n this years game.I was up by 10 in the final quater online and the guy I played against was pulling off all sorts of circus shots and found his way back in just through Mr Bryant,he also managed to hit a buzzer beater back turned three whilst double teamed to win the game.Now whilst I realise that Kobe and Lebron can do this in real life , they are just sooooo much more powerful than everybody else and it is super annoying to have them dominate every game.
Probably just whinging but does anybody else think they have made these guys unessecarilly powerful????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2009, 03:09 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: unstoppable players

sounds realistic
Old 01-08-2009, 03:52 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
sounds realistic
Yeh fair call I guess but I probably didn't explain it well enough.I have worked really hard this year on my defence and can cover nearly all players reasonably well,but thses two guys(especially kobe) just run riot while the rest of their team scores about 4 of the total team points.I will jsut avoid playing anyone online who piscks these teams,apart from this online is a lot better this year,most people play decent sim games and in a fair manner.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:25 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Heh, I understand where you are coming from verbal . . . I can NEVER guard Kobe very well. Guys just pull up from three and kill me. I think that they've made him a little over the top, but I think that it depends more on your opponent and how they play. Sometimes you just have to hope for the best . . .

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »