Home

Some respect for the EA Team, and some disrespect for the haters

This is a discussion on Some respect for the EA Team, and some disrespect for the haters within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Some respect for the EA Team, and some disrespect for the haters

Man I cannot take this any longer,

"uhhhh rose doesn't look like rose" , "with thate kind of money you got we can expect perfection"

are some of you guys kidding me??? man...EA is workin and workin to provide us with the best basketball game that we can imagine...and marcus and all of them are givin' us so many early infos and screens...so please start to respect their efforts and please stop searching for stupid critisism...phrases like "I will wait with my critisism until the blog on friday" just make me crazy...

ALWAYS REMEMBER: IT'S A GAME!!! as marcus said a game will never be 100% perfect...if you want that you have to be in the arenas...and I guess you would still find some things that will not be perfect...

appreciate the work of EA and the way they communicate with us...and try to make feedbacks with which they can work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Some respect for the EA Team, and some disrespect for the haters

No.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG#5beantown

"uhhhh rose doesn't look like rose" , "with thate kind of money you got we can expect perfection"

are some of you guys kidding me??? man...EA is workin and workin to provide us with the best basketball game that we can imagine...and marcus and all of them are givin' us so many early infos and screens...so please start to respect their efforts and please stop searching for stupid critisism...phrases like "I will wait with my critisism until the blog on friday" just make me crazy...

ALWAYS REMEMBER: IT'S A GAME!!! as marcus said a game will never be 100% perfect...if you want that you have to be in the arenas...and I guess you would still find some things that will not be perfect...

appreciate the work of EA and the way they communicate with us...and try to make feedbacks with which they can work!
nuff said
Old 08-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #4
Rookie

brs2305's Arena

OVR: 7

co-sign!!! No adds needed....
Old 08-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG#5beantown

I agree with the post, but exactly ppl need to know they don't have to communicate with us, but they are REALLY trying to improve the game.

..And its working, Even 2k is now coming out with Weekly info (blogs) because they can see how the interaction makes the fanbase and the game better as a whole.

Good Job EA, I appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4
Thumbs up Re: Some respect for the EA Team, and some disrespect for the haters

CO-SIGN
Old 08-11-2009, 07:54 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 7

Ok, I dont understand what your big problem is. The dude posted a screen shot and asked us what we thought of it. A lot of people gave feedback suggesting it did not look much like Rose, and I agree as well. The face looked nothing like him to a lot of people, that is their opinion, it is a message board. get over it people.

Thanks to the EA devs for communicating effectively. they are definitely putting in work
Old 08-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
MVP

Parasight's Arena

OVR: 12

Swallow your sucking up. Without communities like this one, giving their criticisms and feedback NBA Live '10 wouldn't look as good as it does today. This is a place to communicate ideas and comment on what the media feeds us about these games. No game is perfect, and no game ever will be. That's what this forum is for - inching closer to a better game, not a perfect one. That's why you have community reps from EA like Marcus, and 2K reps like SimBaller.

I hate it when people try to feed me smiles and sunshine. Get real.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »