Home

Official NBA Live 10 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA Live 10 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #1
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Official NBA Live 10 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Complaints about the game, bugs, glitches, gripes... post em here

Im merging some of the older threads because its too all over the place and the devs want this stuff in a central area

Im posting all of the OP's posts

Last edited by 23; 10-09-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
yellow

23's Arena

Re: Official NBA Live 10 Complaints, Bugs and Glitches Thread

Posted from locked thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich
Anyone have trouble hearing PA announcer during dynasty? The sound is real faint especially when the opposing team scores. I can only hear PA announcer well after I have started to sim a game and then intervene. But when I do that, then you can't hear real well whistles, etc.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHUGHES
This is perhaps the dumbest feature ever feature not only that but you replaced the best feature from 09 with it lol I mean seriously why not give us both. Just for those of you who think it's just me the people have spoken

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/317848.page
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/318999.page
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/318963.page
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/316550.page

I remember one of the developers saying it was better than playing the lakers all the time actually no it is not when you face these types of lineups every game

Kobe at the Point Lebron at SG KG at SF D HOWARD at PF and Yao at Center every game
Old 10-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #4
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
Last night on 6 min quarters with blocking ability slider at 0, I finished with 9 blocks and the cpu 8.

the next game i played in the first 3 mins me and the cpu each had 3 blocks

did the first patch fix this or what ?

I'm going to try to zero out player block ratings for 2 teams and see how it works. Hopefully we can get realistic block numbers.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #5
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
They wait a little too long to call timeouts IMO. I want to see true tv timeouts though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #6
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabrony
My team and the opponents don't do many subtitutions on their own and is frustating. Anybody knows how can i set minutes like 2k?
Old 10-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtypuppet
I'm having this problem (PS3 version) where everyone who has hair that stick out of their head is not interacting properly with the lighting, making it appear slightly transparent and odd looking like this:

EA Sports: hairGlitch

It looked a whole lot worse on my TV also. In this screen you can see it obviously looks horrible on Zaza Pachulia, but on my TV, you could also clearly see Nash and Lopez with the shonky hair, can't notice it so much on this screenshot.

It happens to any player that has Hair geometry. To name a few:
Lopez, Nash, Pachulia, Amundson, Noah, Bogut.

Pachulia and Bogut probably look the worst because their hair covers their face, making their face look stupid.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? It's in all facets of the game, in game, the hangar, even if you zoom up close to them in edit player.

Are players using the 360 experiencing this also?

Could a developer please clarify for me that this is a mistake and if it would be able to be patched, because it severely affects my enjoyment of using affected players in the game. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:48 PM   #8
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFudge
Come on EA!?...Another Year WITHOUT Franchise ability to play ANY MATCHUP??...why?

Folks, I just read somewhere that you cant play any random matchups in your Franchise?...you can only play games of your OWN NBA team and thats it??

Is this true????...Why cant we simply play any matchup around the league if we want to completely submerge ourselves into our Franchises???

All the 2K games and even EA's Madden allows this...why not NBA Live 2010??

I just dont understand this...I like to play other games around my own league once in a while.

Also, is there a SIM to END feature so I dont have to play out an entire game that I start if I choose to leave early/cant finish/ or am just bored and dont want to play anymore???

If not...why not?? Madden's SUPERSIM ingame and MLB The Show's FAST FORWARD features are so flexible and useful for people who just like to play bits and pieces of a game without having to play the ENTIRE game for whatever reason.

Any thoughts?

And when will we be able to finally be able to IMPORT our OLD FRANCHISES from earlier versions?.....I have about 3o different concurrent franchises running on about 6 different sports titles for the last 6-8 versions of each game and Im tired of having to constantly start it all over again from the beginning every single year just because I want to play it on the most current version....it feels like some kind of Ground Hog's Day nightmare

Maybe Im the crazy one guys...maybe its just me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFudge
Im not really sure why this has been ignored in Franchise Mode for so long....I mean 2K Basketball does it perfectly. You control your one team from a business, coaching and player perspective but you can still jump in and play any matchup in your league too....its the best of both worlds and makes the Franchise so much more immersive.

It would be quite a simple interface adjustment. From your Team's Calendar screen, just allow one of the controller sticks to be able to scroll thru all the different NBA team's schedules so you can see the matchups /and or jump in and play them if you want.

And also have a MAIN NBA Screen that kind of summarizes the Leagues daily news, transactions, stories, scores, matchups, etc.....this would be perfect

Finally, ADD Madden's SUPERSIM option to the game so you can jump in and out of games, sim some minutes, jump back in and play some, jump out and sim past the stuff you dont want to play out. This is one of Madden's coolest features for those of us that just like to dabble a bit in different games during the week but dont want to/or have the time to complete a whole game.

I know you have a JOIN game option, but that is very limiting and you have to play thru the rest of the game if you jump in.

Just an idea to the EA designers to make the Franchise more immersive and robust

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »