Home

HOw has the Nba Elite 11 Bucks vs Knicks gameplay Changed you

This is a discussion on HOw has the Nba Elite 11 Bucks vs Knicks gameplay Changed you within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 11:44 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
HOw has the Nba Elite 11 Bucks vs Knicks gameplay Changed you

HOw has the Nba Elite footage between the bucks and Knicks changed you. What is your perspective on the game from here.. how has it altered your idea of the game... please share
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 11:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: HOw has the Nba Elite 11 Bucks vs Knicks gameplay Changed you

It didn't change a damn thing for me.

Old 09-01-2010, 11:55 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Id give that representation of the game a 6.5 out of ten. The herky jerkiness is still there and i dont like the shooting mechanics either, it doesnt have an authentic look at how players jump and get their shot off. The contact air collisions look so awkard also.

There is some potential in what the user wants to do however, the bucks guy didnt really utilize jennings baller tendancies in that 5 minute qtr. I wouldve liked to seen him attack some more but to each his own, doesnt look like ill buy it but ill be in a rush to download it if the demo comes out before 2ks so i can play a new bball game as a time killer.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:58 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qnzballa5
Id give that representation of the game a 6.5 out of ten. The herky jerkiness is still there and i dont like the shooting mechanics either, it doesnt have an authentic look at how players jump and get their shot off. The contact air collisions look so awkard also.

There is some potential in what the user wants to do however, the bucks guy didnt really utilize jennings baller tendancies in that 5 minute qtr. I wouldve liked to seen him attack some more but to each his own, doesnt look like ill buy it but ill be in a rush to download it if the demo comes out before 2ks so i can play a new bball game as a time killer.

Yea i saw some people respond to the video instead of the guy who was using jennings sprint down the court to lay it up he kinda paused at half court to let the other user catch up to defend him honestly i think they only showed what they wanted to show. THe game at best it mediocore i think this hints on my last thread about presentation and animation i think the game is ahead of its time..people aren't ready for a game thats strict on gampelay yet lacks a smooth presentation you could literally see every switch in animation and all the palayers animations looked the same espically the crossover animations but then thats my opinion ii couldn't really tell so maybe i'm wrong the video wasn't that clear i'm sure everyone can admit it jsut looked like the crossover animations were the same for a lot of people
Old 09-02-2010, 12:05 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 10

it was staged and not a true representation of how the game really plays. I bet jennings would have dunked from the freethrow line from that outlet pass. Saved myself a rental after looking at this pre-final build of the game. even if i rented it i would still need a 10$ code to play online LOLOL EA you disappoint and this was the year i was rooting for you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2010, 12:08 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
it was staged and not a true representation of how the game really plays. I bet jennings would have dunked from the freethrow line from that outlet pass. Saved myself a rental after looking at this pre-final build of the game. even if i rented it i would still need a 10$ code to play online LOLOL EA you disappoint and this was the year i was rooting for you

I don't want to say that but,..in a sense it did seem somewhat staged..it really did..they weren't cutting to the paint or anything
Old 09-02-2010, 12:09 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

It didn't change anything for me. I will just try the demo like last year.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:15 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgthem
I don't want to say that but,..in a sense it did seem somewhat staged..it really did..they weren't cutting to the paint or anything
I got that feeling as well. But I cannot blame them. Even had they rightfully cashed in on fastbreak opportunities on the couple of occasions they presented themselves, it likely would have only fed the critical fire.

I remain a little dissapointed in what I'm seeing from these guys this year.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »