Home

NBA Elite Name is History, NBA Live 13 is Coming

This is a discussion on NBA Elite Name is History, NBA Live 13 is Coming within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #33
Pro

sactown_13's Arena

OVR: 10
havent bought a ea basketball game since 2k2, always try out their demo's tho. hopefully they can put out a more sim product and drop the gimmicky stuff. 2k has failed in the online aspect maybe Live can take advantage of that. looking forward to new information and eventually trying their demo
Old 02-23-2012, 05:41 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2
Ofcourse this is great news. Ill admit im not a big basketball guy but competition is everything in video game sports titles and we need competition. Now please end the EA NFL exclusive license. Thats all i ask.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Confirms a Return to the NBA Live Name

Why do people want the new game built off Live 10 engine? It was a good game but that engine is old with way too many problems. We don't need another b-ball game with suction and 2 man animations, scripted gameplay is dead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 15
Lol why would you use lebron in a cabs jersey for the picture of this story? U couldve chose ANY other player haha
Old 02-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #37
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Meaning less, it was never about the name, don't know what people are getting hyped over

Last edited by coolcras7; 02-23-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #38
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Honestly, the name means nothing unless the game is good. If it's like the past few versions of NBA Live it won't change the fact that the game sucks. HOWEVER, if they actually did some work in the year they took off then maybe they can restore some good to the name they've ruined.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 30
Good AND smart move. Someone at EA had enough business acumen to realize that the name NBA Elite would be synonymous with the 'failure' that was NBA Elite 11.

And I have said, I still loved the controls in Elite 11. I hope those stayed put (although I did love Live 10's controls except the lack of a consistent steal button) and they properly built on that and the great things from years past...and then added even more.

I really hope they worked that team like slaves since Elite 11. Lol. I half joke about that cuz I know how cats in the gaming industry DO have to work long hours many a time to get a final product. I hope, if they did, the final product will be mind blowing...and even if they didn't, I still want my brain matter sizzling in a good way when I get my hands on it.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: EA Confirms a Return to the NBA Live Name

Great news about the name. Anyway, the real news here is that the game is in a playable state, which is to be expected. Apparently Rubio played it too. I wanna see what they got.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »