Home

NBA Live 10 Glitch (PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Glitch (PS3) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Unhappy NBA Live 10 Glitch (PS3)

This glitch started today.

I choose the "play game" option at the main menu, set everything up, and the game moves to the loading screen that precedes the start of the game.

Then it stays there. Anyone know what causes this?

I'm not signed into PSN, and it normally takes a few seconds (i.e. I can only shoot about two shots with D. Howard) before the game begins. I read somewhere to clear my cache, so I did, but the problem still exists.

The disc was pre-owned and did have very slight scratch/scuff damage, but I've played an entire season in dynasty mode without error, so the game has never had any malfunctions until today. Now it won't even load a game.

Last edited by kobe4thewinbang; 07-17-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 10:19 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 10 Glitch (PS3)

I had a similar problem when i play out this game. To me i think it may be due to file corrupt or due to graphics incompatiblity. Try to set the graphics as described in game requirements.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 10 Glitch (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang
This glitch started today.

I choose the "play game" option at the main menu, set everything up, and the game moves to the loading screen that precedes the start of the game.

Then it stays there. Anyone know what causes this?

I'm not signed into PSN, and it normally takes a few seconds (i.e. I can only shoot about two shots with D. Howard) before the game begins. I read somewhere to clear my cache, so I did, but the problem still exists.

The disc was pre-owned and did have very slight scratch/scuff damage, but I've played an entire season in dynasty mode without error, so the game has never had any malfunctions until today. Now it won't even load a game.
I've seen this intermittently when starting a game with two controllers turned on... normally for me I just stop quit the game and restart it and it seems to clear it out 80% of the time... for those instances where that does not work, I turn off the PS3 for about 10 minutes.

-CP

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »