Home

4 days until PS4, and no real gameplay? I'm done...

This is a discussion on 4 days until PS4, and no real gameplay? I'm done... within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
4 days until PS4, and no real gameplay? I'm done...

The little hope I had for this game is officially gone. I already have 2k14 for my PS4.

This is just ridiculous. No legit gameplay from Live 14, and the PS4 comes out in 4 days. Just give up EA.

I'm far from a 2k fanboy, but if EA isn't confident in their product, i wont buy it, simple. ill try out the demo, but i wont buy this game regardless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 4 days until PS4, and no real gameplay? I'm done...

I kinda feel like they were forced by xbox and PS4 to not show gameplay. Because 2k hasn't shown much and live either.

---------------------------------------------
" Don't let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel! If you have hate I'm your heart let it out"

-Clayton Bigsby
Old 11-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

i8dk each day im leaning more and more towards 2k14
Old 11-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #4
Rookie

swaggedout's Arena

OVR: 2

I guess they feel that the demo will sell the game. Idk, I got my Ps4 paid with 2k14. I never was a Live fan, but I wanted to give it a chance. Now with 4 days left and nothing but crickets, they can keep it.

Last edited by swaggedout; 11-11-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #5
Fighting a War & Gaming

8and9's Arena

OVR: 9

Not only gameplay but not enough info period..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #6
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Good LORD stop comparing to 2K. It's pointless and a losing battle. As for Live, to tell you the truth, there isn't much to gain from them releasing 5v5. All people will do is rip it apart. And this isn't because it's Live. It's because that's what people like to do nowadays. They will do it to Madden, 2K, FIFA, The Show. All of the sports games. So, now, I'm to a point where if they don't release gameplay footage, I applaud the move. That's just my opinion on the matter. Doesn't mean I don't want to see it, mind you. But I get why you're not seeing it.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 11-11-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #7
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Good LORD stop comparing to 2K. It's pointless and a losing battle. As for Live, to tell you the truth, there isn't much to gain from them releasing 5v5. All people will do is rip it apart. And this isn't because it's Live. It's because that's what people like to do nowadays. They will do it to Madden, 2K, FIFA, The Show. All of the sports games. So, now, I'm to a point where if they don't release gameplay footage, I applaud the move. That's just my opinion on the matter. Doesn't mean I don't want to see it, mind you. But I get why you're not seeing it.
Why would people stop comparing nba live to 2k??? The two companies are battling for the same $60. And it's not pointless, competition is a good thing. I never understand why people always feel bad for EA when we compare them to 2k. I mean people compare lowe's to home depot, McDonalds to burger king, moes to chipotle, and no one complains, its part of the business of competition, if the devs cant stand the heat, then...

And i don't look at it as ripping the game apart, I look at it as constructive criticism, the community is giving valuable feedback to the devs, and we are voicing our opinions, which we have the right to cause we spent out hard earned cash and would like to have an enjoyable time with that game.

Back on topic, normally when there's no films, or demos playable yet, it's not a good thing, and imo, i think they are still trying to fine tune multiples things, and are going to release a first day patch. Thats just my 2 cents, but nobody knows but ea.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:42 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 15

just rent the game man. I'm at a point where I don't even care to see gameplay. I'll rent it when it comes out through gamefly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »