Home

EA Live Stream and Announcements tomorrow (August 5th) 4am Eastern Time/1am Pacific

This is a discussion on EA Live Stream and Announcements tomorrow (August 5th) 4am Eastern Time/1am Pacific within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2015, 06:59 PM   #1
Rookie

Vic Viper's Arena

OVR: 0
EA Live Stream and Announcements tomorrow (August 5th) 4am Eastern Time/1am Pacific

So it's almost time for Gamescom. We can finally see more gameplay and hear about the new game modes for NBA LIVE 16. EA will have live stream showing off their video game lineup and make announcements starting at 4am Eastern Time/1am Pacific Time. We should expect to hear news throughout the day, but mainly in the morning.

What is the biggest news you are expecting to hear about NBA Live 16 and what do you want to see from the new demo build?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2015, 07:02 PM   #2
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

Re: EA Live Stream and Announcements tomorrow (August 5th) 4am Eastern Time/1am Pacif

I'll definitely going to try and stay up for this. Super excited for any news we get!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-04-2015, 07:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: EA Live Stream and Announcements tomorrow (August 5th) 4am Eastern Time/1am Pacif

The "Rise Together" mode will probably be announced, fingers crossed for online dynasty as well
"I've never really paid that much attention to it.. know what I'm saying? I'm just a player, I'm a player Greg, and I just play with whatever they put.. if we are gonna play with a sock, then we gon play with a sock." Delonte "The Golden Panther" West
Old 08-04-2015, 07:08 PM   #4
Benchwarming Since 92

TDYRX's Arena

I'll be watching at 4 am, hopefully we hear a lot about game modes. The lack of them made Live 15 unplayable after a while.

EDIT: .........Just checked Hoop Gawds tweets, apparently Live won't be at gamescom, but they're gonna be dropping info soon. Whatever soon means.

Last edited by TDYRX; 08-04-2015 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:18 PM   #5
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

EA Live Stream and Announcements tomorrow (August 5th) 4am Eastern Time/1am P...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohkaynerain
EDIT: .........Just checked Hoop Gawds tweets, apparently Live won't be at gamescom, but they're gonna be dropping info soon. Whatever soon means.

Man that's disappointing if it's true. Was really hyped to watch the stream and get more info about the game.

EDIT: This might just mean it's not playable there, they might still have some sort of presentation during the press conference.

Last edited by DIRK41NOWITZKI; 08-04-2015 at 07:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2015, 07:38 PM   #6
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
I'll definitely going to try and stay up for this. Super excited for any news we get!!!

Just set your alarm to 30 mins before the presentation!!
Old 08-04-2015, 07:42 PM   #7
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
Just set your alarm to 30 mins before the presentation!!

I'm just gunna stay up all night until the presentation. I won't be able to sleep because I'll be to hyped for news!!

Old 08-04-2015, 08:45 PM   #8
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Lol....not staying up for this but I look forward to waking up to some good stuff.

It has begun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »