Home

Can someone at OS please confirm if EA is aware CPU still doesn't sub or call time?

This is a discussion on Can someone at OS please confirm if EA is aware CPU still doesn't sub or call time? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2015, 08:55 AM   #1
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Can someone at OS please confirm if EA is aware CPU still doesn't sub or call time?

Played two 9 min quarters on the NBA LIve 16 demo (xbox one). CPU never called a single time out and never subbed once. I really hope this is addresed. They never fixed it in 15 either. ( I think season mode only)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 09:01 AM   #2
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Can someone at OS please confirm if EA is aware CPU still doesn't sub or call tim

They're subbing and calling TO's against me. Even in the Finals game. Should be there.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:29 AM   #3
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Re: Can someone at OS please confirm if EA is aware CPU still doesn't sub or call tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
They're subbing and calling TO's against me. Even in the Finals game. Should be there.

Not for me. 2 games so far. Did 9 min quarters on the demo, and they didn't call a single Time out (The Wizards) and zero subbing. Im' on XBOX one.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:37 AM   #4
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Have you messed with any settings? Are they not subbing after fouls or between quarters, either? Can you take a screenshot of the minutes distribution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2015, 09:45 AM   #5
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

The CPU has called time out and subbed in my experience with both retail and the demo..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 09:50 AM   #6
MVP

Same here. I don't think they call enough timeouts though when teams are on a run. Even gotta here commentators mention it every game.

Every game ive played both teams run atleast a 10 man rotation.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2015, 09:52 AM   #7
Rookie

Vic Viper's Arena

OVR: 0

Guys, you have to turn the subs and timeout feature on. Go to your game settings and change it. I'm not having that issue.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:06 AM   #8
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Viper
Guys, you have to turn the subs and timeout feature on. Go to your game settings and change it. I'm not having that issue.
Wait I thought that was only for Human auto subbing? So I have to leave it on auto sub for the cpu to sub automatically too? That doesn't make sense. That function is only for human as far as I know. I guess someone needs to clear this up better. As far as I know, I've never heard of any feature or option in the settings that keeps the cpu from subbing or calling time outs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »