Home

Is it possible to cancel digital pre-order?

This is a discussion on Is it possible to cancel digital pre-order? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is it possible to cancel digital pre-order?

Don't get me wrong, but I realized after playing 2K that I just won't have time for this game anymore.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 01:33 PM   #2
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Is it possible to cancel digital pre-order?

http://www.playstationing.com/ps4/ho...ers-online/792

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2015, 02:23 PM   #3
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesadams3rd
Don't get me wrong, but I realized after playing 2K that I just won't have time for this game anymore.

And if your on xbox one go to xbox support on your pc or tablet and start a chat with a rep. Honestly it took me no more than 10 minutes to cancel mine the other day
Old 09-26-2015, 02:24 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
It's not giving me the option to cancel. It's just showing as a purchase instead of a pre-order

Old 09-26-2015, 04:15 PM   #5
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

Things have changed in the last 3 days wow
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 04:36 PM   #6
Rookie

Smile Re: Is it possible to cancel digital pre-order?

Same here. After playing the other game, I knew I would barely give Live 16 much play time this year. I tried the demo and the EA access trial. Just not enough there for me this year. I called microsoft support and opened a chat. They issued me a refund pretty quickly. Only asked a few questions to verify my identity. They already credited the money back into my paypal account that fast. It only took a few minutes.
Old 09-26-2015, 04:37 PM   #7
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
Things have changed in the last 3 days wow
I think a certain game's release had something to do with it. But I think the greatest change came with the release of Live's own demo...
Old 09-26-2015, 06:25 PM   #8
Pro

Philstat's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
I think a certain game's release had something to do with it. But I think the greatest change came with the release of Live's own demo...
Yeah, couldn't agree more. My thing with Live is the developers this late in the development cycle have a game that presents some of the following issues.

- No late game AI, doesn't matter if you are up by three with a few seconds left, the AI will come down and go for the two a lot of times, flawed.
- Little to no depth when it comes to SP, franchise mode, even the stat tracking screens and such look very basic, they lack depth and detail.
- Crazy bugs, STILL - I've seen guys torsos disappear, the other day playing, Durant goes up for a dunk and completely loses his entire up body, arms and shoulders, gone - tried everything to get a replay to upload, and that portion was messed up as well, I'm late in the third quarter, replay would only give me the first half - go figure.
- Players shooting at the wrong goal.
- Players get stuck in an animation, where they don't know what to do and they keep repeating a sequence until the shock clock runs down.
- Every single team playing identical to one another, doesn't matter who you use, they are the same feeling.
- Bigs and smalls play identical, probably my biggest issue, it's as if they players lack mass. I can use a big the same as I would a SG or SF, in 2K you'll run into a brick wall when you hit the right big, just not the case in Live.
- Have seen players score, yet Van Gundy thought for some reason they were going to miss, the ball was on the rim, goes in after Gundy's comment of taking a bad shot, yet didn't count in the score column.
- NO ADAPTATION, you can exploit a matchup or issue on the floor and the game will not adjust, this isn't the case in 2K. You can get hot with a player in Live and there is no stopping it, except yourself if you get too carried away or comfortable. In 2K16, the AI will do everything it can to stop your streak, mixing double teams, different players, calling TOs, going to matchup zones etc., in Live you can just keep going and going to your one guy has 50+ points.

I will say having played Live since the very first one, I'm in my late 40's, the current Live 16 just lacks the will and desire to be great. There's no true heartbeat to the game, I prefer Live 16's gameplay in a lot of ways more so than 2K16's, for some reason, it's just more entertaining at times. Though for just some of the reasons I mentioned above, it just doesn't stack up right now. I want to see Live 17 COMPLETELY overhaul the SP aspects of the game, offer much more control and stat tracking within dynasty mode, I want to see injuries as well, still not part of the game. I want to see classic/legends teams. Right now with Am-Pro and Ultimate Team, everything is aligned for multiplayer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »