Home

lut 17 wishlist

This is a discussion on lut 17 wishlist within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2016, 06:36 PM   #1
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
lut 17 wishlist

1. Please no card over 92 to start.

2. The ability to edit multiple lineups

3. Please remove the whole claim /send to franchise after you buy a card

4. The ability to cancel auctions

5. Ability to auction the lut master /vip reward player

6. Make it where your opponent can't see your team. Too many ppl quit once they see which makes it hard to even get a game in

7. Trades with the ability to trade more than one card

8. It would be nice to see guys like Billups, Allan Houston, mcdyess and etc.

9. Legend coaches and arenas

10. Add a different tier for cards 90 and above

11. Make it easier to find cards by adding search and and a program finder

12. H2h seasons is a must!

List some things you guys would like and I will past it on to the person in charge of lut.

Last edited by nick_sr; 01-10-2016 at 06:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2016, 08:04 PM   #2
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: lut 17 wishlist

Adjustable difficulty for the tip off games. The lut exhibition games vs cpu. You can play these for nothing other than a small coin reward but they are on all star difficulty.
You should be able to play these on pro or rookie for a decreased coin reward or play them on superstar for an increased coin reward.

Player name AH search for sure.

Some sort of price compare when looking at a card.

Bundles should have a price associated with the coins you can purchase. 2700 for a bundle is dumb when $19.99 buys you 2200 coins. So you have to buy a 2200 and a 500 coin purchase. $19.99 should buy you the bundle price.

Return the community challenges. It looks like they just gave up doing these.
Old 01-10-2016, 09:24 PM   #3
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
Adjustable difficulty for the tip off games. The lut exhibition games vs cpu. You can play these for nothing other than a small coin reward but they are on all star difficulty.
You should be able to play these on pro or rookie for a decreased coin reward or play them on superstar for an increased coin reward.

Player name AH search for sure.

Some sort of price compare when looking at a card.

Bundles should have a price associated with the coins you can purchase. 2700 for a bundle is dumb when $19.99 buys you 2200 coins. So you have to buy a 2200 and a 500 coin purchase. $19.99 should buy you the bundle price.

Return the community challenges. It looks like they just gave up doing these.
Dint get me started on the bundle thing. I soent 20 dollars but it wasn't enough for a legend bundle.
Old 01-10-2016, 09:34 PM   #4
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Would love them to do some type ghost of live cover thing like at Christmas where you get a 94-96 former cover athlete such as mitch Richmond , Antoine walker , Tim Hardaway.
Old 01-11-2016, 05:24 AM   #5
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

1. Seasons is a must for sure. and its not like its hard to put in. ITS ALREADY IN THE DAMN GAME. (H2h) but for a fun Twist. have the win meter then when you hit the wins. make it like madden where u you to the playoffs. and your next 4 games are in the playoffs where you can win the championship for that "season"

So it be Quarter finals, Semi final, Conference Championships, THE FINALS. and make these games 1 and done. to add some pressure. and as a fun twist let the opponent know that the other player is in the playoffs. (hope that doesnt get exploited)

1b ADD A OFFLINE SEASONS. Like there are enough nba players in this game to make randoms teams especially as more players get released why is this not happening yet? Adds more to do in the game mode

2. Add Position LOCK.

First, they need to add secondary positions to the game. but this game is already on the arcade side of things. but when you have cats running Durrant/Bird/ Bron/ Melo / Zinger @ the PG spot. Then you arent going to have a fun game more than likely

3. Trade for sure.

4. FIX THAT DAMNNED AUCTION HOUSE GLITCH(ES)

The one where i cant see if i posted a card or not. and the one where it looks like you won a card only to see you lost by a couple thousands cause it didnt real time update <_<.

5. IN H2H LUT matches. Either hide my Record Or Hide my team.

The way the mode is set up now it give you a chance to bail if you dont like what you see (which when you face a cheeser can be good, Hell i have my own AVOID List) but it also in a way makes records means nothing. and hell if they had a seasons. everyone would be avoiding high ranked teams, or players who looked good.

6. ADD A DRAFT CHAMPION LIKE MODE

These game modes tend to be lots of fun and random. adds more to play in LUT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2016, 09:16 AM   #6
MVP

BL8001's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t

The one where i cant see if i posted a card or not. and the one where it looks like you won a card only to see you lost by a couple thousands cause it didnt real time update <_<.
Does this happen all the time?

I have only done buy now in 16 so far but tried to bid fight for two players last night. I won both, or at least I put the bid in and was highest bidder as the timer counted to zero.

Except then it would sit there processing until I backed out of the screen.

Then the only way to tell what happened was to jump into the middle tile and see oh I lost the bid by 400 coins.

Is it always not real time? If that is true I will just resume buy now only.
Old 01-11-2016, 06:42 PM   #7
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
1. Seasons is a must for sure. and its not like its hard to put in. ITS ALREADY IN THE DAMN GAME. (H2h) but for a fun Twist. have the win meter then when you hit the wins. make it like madden where u you to the playoffs. and your next 4 games are in the playoffs where you can win the championship for that "season"

So it be Quarter finals, Semi final, Conference Championships, THE FINALS. and make these games 1 and done. to add some pressure. and as a fun twist let the opponent know that the other player is in the playoffs. (hope that doesnt get exploited)

1b ADD A OFFLINE SEASONS. Like there are enough nba players in this game to make randoms teams especially as more players get released why is this not happening yet? Adds more to do in the game mode

2. Add Position LOCK.

First, they need to add secondary positions to the game. but this game is already on the arcade side of things. but when you have cats running Durrant/Bird/ Bron/ Melo / Zinger @ the PG spot. Then you arent going to have a fun game more than likely

3. Trade for sure.

5. IN H2H LUT matches. Either hide my Record Or Hide my team.

The way the mode is set up now it give you a chance to bail if you dont like what you see (which when you face a cheeser can be good, Hell i have my own AVOID List) but it also in a way makes records means nothing. and hell if they had a seasons. everyone would be avoiding high ranked teams, or players who looked good.

6. ADD A DRAFT CHAMPION LIKE MODE

These game modes tend to be lots of fun and random. adds more to play in LUT
Multiple positions is a must!

They better introduced draft champions b4 the other basketball game does
Old 01-13-2016, 07:32 AM   #8
Just started!

Then the only way to tell what happened was to jump into the middle tile and see oh I lost the bid by 400 coins.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »