Home

Old 12-03-2009, 07:46 PM   #25
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: The Freezing Issue

JUST GREAT! I just played the same game against Oklahoma State again I am up two with 3 seconds left and they hit a buzzer beater. Wow Now I am 5-4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2009, 08:15 PM   #26
Rookie

kingcobra85's Arena

OVR: 1

Has anyone played around with different settings to see if they can isolate whats causing the freezing? It may be just a simple case of turning off this feature or that feature, who knows. This is probably very unlikely, but hey until EA gets off their fat butts(if they do at all) its worth a try. I can say that autosubs makes no difference at all. What about xbox live? Has anyone tried playing without being connected to live? Just some random thoughts that may or may not be important.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:04 PM   #27
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23

Dynasty
2nd update
Named Rosters
Cincy vs Lipscomb
CBS presentation
Froze during timeout
Old 12-04-2009, 01:26 AM   #28
Rookie

Jason2112's Arena

OVR: 19

Evidently the reason I haven't been having any freezing issues is because I haven't been playing in Dynasty mode. So tonight I started my dynasty, and I can't even get through a single game. It freezes at random times, mostly after a timeout or a substitution. All of this time, I thought I was just a lucky one that hasn't had any issues, but not the case. From what I've seen, everyone is having the freezing issue in dynasty mode so hopefully it can be isolated and fixed. Either that or EA's gonna hang us out to dry with an unplayable game.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:46 AM   #29
Rookie

Caliparty Love's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason2112
Evidently the reason I haven't been having any freezing issues is because I haven't been playing in Dynasty mode. So tonight I started my dynasty, and I can't even get through a single game. It freezes at random times, mostly after a timeout or a substitution. All of this time, I thought I was just a lucky one that hasn't had any issues, but not the case. From what I've seen, everyone is having the freezing issue in dynasty mode so hopefully it can be isolated and fixed. Either that or EA's gonna hang us out to dry with an unplayable game.
Same with me, I thought I was one of the lucky ones too. Then like you, during the second game of my dynasty it froze during a timeout after I tried to make substitutions. I haven't picked it up since with everyone else also having the same issue. To me if I can't play a Dynasty, that kills the game for me.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:51 AM   #30
Rookie

Omega Kid's Arena

OVR: 4

What about Ps3 version on Dynasty? Countryboy?
Old 12-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #31
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43

I'm going to start to try different things like turning live off for some games then try different settings and rosters tonight. I'll tell you guys what I find. Everyones should try to look into it we really need to find a way around this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #32
Rookie

kingcobra85's Arena

OVR: 1

I tried playing while disconnected from live, and made it through 2 games with no freezing, not sure if I just got lucky or if theres something to this, but just thought I would share

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »