Home

Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-29-2016, 07:54 PM   #1273
MVP

OVR: 46
Re: Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

Is there any way to make the playbooks coach specific rather than team specific in exhibition? For example when I would start a game with nebraska it would default to the air force offense instead of nebraska.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:42 PM   #1274
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

You have to manually change it back under coaches playbook and save it before starting a exhibition game

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 10-03-2016, 11:02 PM   #1275
Pro

herropreese's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I haven't played in almost a year so I fired up a game last night using Tennessee vs Vanderbilt and it was a beauty....

The Vols have great depth at Wr and Peyton Manning lit it up for like 380 yards passing.

I think he spread the ball around to 6-7 different guys with Jason Witten leading the way with 7 receptions for 93 yards.

I lost the game 36-23 but it reminded me of how much I'm disappointed that series is dead now.....plus these rosters have so many former alumni's names of yesterday that reminds me of how great college football used to be 20 plus years ago LOL!

Take for example a guy like Chuck Webb (RB) who came before legends such Jamal Lewis & Arian Foster or Boo Mitchell who came before Earl Bennett.

Just a great deal of forgotten talent on here...

My ultimate goal is take this roster and expand it to Madden 17 by transferring all of the created players at some point into the new Madden providing a All Time Madden roster set.

It's always fun to play Tennessee with this roster. Just built to score points. I think it's always fun finding the more interesting teams to play with. I think a roster that (with complimentary custom play books) would show off basically the interesting offenses/defenses of college football. Take each teams most successful offensive/defensive eras and make a roster out of it.

So Tech would probably be 2000-2009 with the Mike Leach Air Raid and on defense would be Goodners 1990's 43/425 look. With the best players from those eras. Could be very different ideologies in the football sense on that roster for some teams.

Aside from that, the idea of a madden roster with these principles is exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2016, 11:57 PM   #1276
Rookie

OVR: 0

This sounds awesome!! Unfortunately, I downloaded them but it shows up as corrupted. Any way you can re-up? THanks!
Old 11-22-2016, 10:53 PM   #1277
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

may try to get it done over the weekend

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 12-03-2016, 05:28 PM   #1278
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

OVR: 2

I finally got the editor and put it to use on these rosters. Absolutely fantastic

However I'm putting my own twist on it. While I'm keeping some of the old school legends I'm slowly trying to make this more of a late 90s-Present file! The not being able to have right numbers due to not having the editor drove my OCD crazy lol, but I tell you one of my favorite teams with some of the editing I've done. Playmakers, you really made this easy to do, so thank you

Ohio state

O:

QB: T Pryor, B Miller, T Smith
RB: E Elliott, B Wells, M Clarett
FB: A Griffin/E George (giving them a spread option type playbook really uses both guys heavily)
WR: S Holmes, M Jenkins, T Ginn, J Galloway, C Carter
TE: Hartsock

D:

DL: J Bosa, A Washington
LB: Carpenter, J Lauranitis, AJ Hawk
DB: S Springs, C Gamble, E Apple, A Winfield, A Youboty, M Jenkins, D Whitner

Just a beast team to watch and use

Springs and Gamble play lights out literally every CPU vs CPU game. This team beat Alabama 45-6 in CPU vs cpu

Last edited by Maverick04; 12-03-2016 at 06:10 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:47 PM   #1279
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick04
I finally got the editor and put it to use on these rosters. Absolutely fantastic

However I'm putting my own twist on it. While I'm keeping some of the old school legends I'm slowly trying to make this more of a late 90s-Present file! The not being able to have right numbers due to not having the editor drove my OCD crazy lol, but I tell you one of my favorite teams with some of the editing I've done. Playmakers, you really made this easy to do, so thank you

Ohio state

O:

QB: T Pryor, B Miller, T Smith
RB: E Elliott, B Wells, M Clarett
FB: A Griffin/E George (giving them a spread option type playbook really uses both guys heavily)
WR: S Holmes, M Jenkins, T Ginn, J Galloway, C Carter
TE: Hartsock

D:

DL: J Bosa, A Washington
LB: Carpenter, J Lauranitis, AJ Hawk
DB: S Springs, C Gamble, E Apple, A Winfield, A Youboty, M Jenkins, D Whitner

Just a beast team to watch and use

Springs and Gamble play lights out literally every CPU vs CPU game. This team beat Alabama 45-6 in CPU vs cpu
Sounds awesome and yes these rosters are fantastic in CPU vs CPU gameplay I got literally hooked on that style of play because of the Alumni rosters.

I've been wanting to convert these to 90's rosters but as I've gotten older and the kids have grown up a bit my time has been drastically reduced on Roster editing

Seems like JUST YESTERDAY my twin boys were toddlers and now they are active basketball and football players who constantly keep me busy

Old 12-12-2016, 07:35 PM   #1280
Rookie

JH823Opsport's Arena

OVR: 3

Does anyone have the PS3 version of the rosters for NCAA 14? Apparently, JoshC1977 no longer has it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »