Home

Thick Necks over 200 pounds

This is a discussion on Thick Necks over 200 pounds within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-15-2013, 06:56 AM   #9
Rookie

VJL2's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Thick Necks over 200 pounds

I am glad to know this bothers other people too. Every year when EA ask for request I have posted, please fix the big face issue...lol I remember on the ps2 versions you could actually pick the face u wanted and then add different hair styles and even facial hair. This was never brought back for ps3 or Xbox360. I am hoping for back changes for the next gen consoles. The one that irks me most is the 6'0" 300 pound DT with the tiny head, looks so ridiculous. Oh well what can u do with EA.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:52 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
I tried endlessly to get a EA dev to just make it so they put all the heads in each category. All lights/medium/dark skins in one big section and let us pick any of those heads.... dont tie it to players size ! but nooo
Yeah that clearly makes way too much sense for it to be applied

I swear EA Sports works overtime on how to be even worse at creating a sports simulation for football

Its amazing how they can nail soccer and golf so perfectly and just fail miserably at college football and NBA basketball year after year

Madden has even been failing lately which just blows my mind.... however I will admit that Madden 25 looks pretty sweet, Im hoping they finally killed it this year ( which imo would be a first on this generation of systems )
Old 07-16-2013, 01:20 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is the cutoff actually at 200 lbs? Like, does 199 or 200 make the neck "normal" size?

If so, we should really consider having AJ McCarron and some others that are just over at 210, etc. slimmed down a few lbs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 01:23 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
I tried endlessly to get a EA dev to just make it so they put all the heads in each category. All lights/medium/dark skins in one big section and let us pick any of those heads.... dont tie it to players size ! but nooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFanInArky
Is the cutoff actually at 200 lbs? Like, does 199 or 200 make the neck "normal" size?

If so, we should really consider having AJ McCarron and some others that are just over at 210, etc. slimmed down a few lbs.
It differs from position to position, its pretty much one of the most ******** things I have ever seen in a video game and it makes zero sense

Why they don't allow you to just put all the faces on any player is beyond me
Old 07-16-2013, 06:02 AM   #13
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10
I do miss being able to pick a face and then the hair and facial hair. Playing the Tiger Woods game earlier this year made me wonder why the create a player for that game is good and not the same style for Madden and NCAA series.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »