Home

OS PS3 NCAA 14 PS3 Rosters Correction Thread (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

This is a discussion on OS PS3 NCAA 14 PS3 Rosters Correction Thread (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OS PS3 NCAA 14 PS3 Rosters Correction Thread (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

First off, thanks so much for taking the time and effort to do these rosters. They are much appreciated.

Noticed a few "MINOR" errors on my Arkansas Razorbacks:

1) Brooks Ellis is white

the other two are just IMO:

2) Kelvin fisher is likely overrated (86) and he will also be CB instead of FS
3) Hunter Henry is probably under rated as he will probably start and was likely our best recruit this year.

Also just noticed that for Air Force there are 2 Kale Pearsons at QB (one black, one white) with nearly identical attributes.

Once again, thanks so much for the work guys.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:23 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 1
No Justin Combs for UCLA?

yes
(773) 366 2038
Old 07-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #155
Rookie

Toasted8's Arena

Re: OS PS3 NCAA 14 PS3 Rosters Correction Thread (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinsniper811
As I checked ratings, I noticed Damiere Byrd is listed with 85 speed. He is one of, if not the fastest players on the team. Sorry if this is not exactly what you meant when it comes to drastic ratings changes, but to me it is a big change!
Yea I noticed this as well, Byrd and Bruce are backwards in speed...Bruce is a round a 90, Byrd is 95,94
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 0

I will follow up Slider 6 with some more Miami comments. He made some good points but here's what I noticed as well.

- Corn Elder listed as a RB, will begin his career at CB.
- Gus Edwards is fine at FB bc he will be probably in the Lonnie Pryor role now with Coley as our OC, but 67 spd, 66 agi, 66 acc?? He is a RB in a FB's body.
- Jontavious Carter is way overrated. Big body receiver, not that fast.
- Derrick Griffin will not be on campus during the fall, I'd swap him with Jontavious Carter. Then take out current rated Carter for RT Taylor Gadbois.
- Hunter Knighton is listed at LT, but is a Center.
- Alex Figueroa will be the starter at SAM, therefore I believe needs a ratings boost.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:27 PM   #157
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

On Washington FB #43 Cooper Pelluer is mispelled as Cooper Pellure

Also you still have RT #74 Nathan Dean on the team, he left the program.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #158
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Georgia Tech signed the #3 kicker in the Nation this past February.

He didn't enroll early so he isn't on the roster listed on Tech's site. I have no idea what his ratings should be, but he is expected to be the starter going forward. There is a chance that he will share duties with Scully this year (for this reason I don't think Scully should be removed to make room, on paper Butker is better, but that doesn't mean it will translate in year one) but he will be the main guy starting in 2014, barring landing an even better kicker.

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m...HarrisonButker

Wt: 190*
Ht: 6'3
DOB: July 14, 1995
Hometown: Atlanta, Ga (where he went for high school, he was born in Decatur, Ga).

*The official weight they listed on Signing day was 190, though all other publications listed him between 170 and 180.

He wore #82 in high school and that's the number he was wearing for the picture they took at signing day, but that's already taken by our punter.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 07-16-2013, 04:41 PM   #159
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusedude
WHEN SHOULD WE EXPECT AN OS UPDATED ROSTEER. I KNOW IT MAY BE A FEW DAYS, BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EDITED VERSION. LOOKING FOR ONE WITH AN UPDATED SYRACUSE ORANGE ROSTER TO PLAY A DYNASTY WITH.
I'd expect an update with the majority of these changes in the next couple of hours honestly, or by tonight at the very least. May wanna wait one more day for a more authentic Dynasty.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #160
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktd1976
Both Jackson and Reynolds are expected to get lots of playing time behind Gallon, Dileio, Darboh and Chesson
Not really. Gallon, Darboh, Dileo, and Chesson will take up most of the catches this year from the WR spot. Keep in mind Funchess, Norfleet, and maybe even Hayes will see time in the slot as well.

Also, look at the history of Michigan receivers. Aside from the Rich Rod era where he was using 4 or more WRs on nearly every play, very, very rarely do the recievers outside of the top 4 catch more than a combined 10 passes in a year, and seeing as how both Jackson and Reynolds are both seniors, there's no need to include them in the roster when players like Jones, York, and Dukes are more important for dynasties.

I left Kwiatkowski the TE out of my Michigan roster last year too. Why? Because he was a 5th-year senior an ended up with less than 5 catches. No point in leaving off an important freshman that.

We're also going to run the ball a ton, so I'd be very surprised if Jackson and Reynolds had more than 10 catches combined this year. Besides, Reynolds usually only plays on running downs since he's such a great blocker at WR.

With the roster limitations of the game being 69, you have to ask yourself which is more important: Two seniors who will be 5th and 6th on the depth chart, play mostly on running downs as blockers, and likely catch less than 10 passes combined or three freshman who all look to play prominent roles down the line?

Ultimately it's up to you, as you can add in Jackson and Reynolds if you choose to.

MLB: Chicago White Sox

NBA: Chicago Bulls

NCAA: Michigan Wolverines, Purdue Boilermakers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »