Home

Heisman Winner Eric Crouch gold card

This is a discussion on Heisman Winner Eric Crouch gold card within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Heisman Winner Eric Crouch gold card

Had a friend pull a gold heisman winner Eric crouch gold card today. He's an 85 overall...and not auctionable...does anybody know what's up with this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Heisman Winner Eric Crouch gold card

There are 85 OVR cards of some of the new cards in packs. I know Suh has one in packs, Robinson has one in packs, Mathieu has one, and a couple of others do. Why, I have no idea.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:17 PM   #3
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

This thread reminded me I have a gold Denard 94 ovr I got a long while ago. Anyone gotta have him?
Old 10-15-2013, 11:07 PM   #4
MVP

I'm actually looking for a gold denard for my pistol option offense that I'm going to switch to. I have the 85 version, but I kind of want the faster one
Old 10-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #5
Rookie

Let us know what you hear about this 85 heisman winner Couch. I'm hoping there is something that can be done to upgrade/collect this card.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 10:31 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
There are 85 OVR cards of some of the new cards in packs. I know Suh has one in packs, Robinson has one in packs, Mathieu has one, and a couple of others do. Why, I have no idea.
Yeah except this a Heisman Winner card, not a Freshman card. It has the same graphic as the Heisman Winner and everything. Its weird I think its a glitch
Old 10-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #7
MVP

I'm guessing its supposed to be a freshman card. That is really the only explanation for it. There have been a few graphical errors lately, the Antione Winfield GOTW card didn't have a front picture for a week or 2, the Vernon Davis Rookie card has different boosts on the front and back, Dan Morgan's picture is obviously mirrored, and Keyshawn Johnson's card is still a picture of Dwayne Jarrett on PS3. You could try to talk to them, but I doubt they will help. Their customer service = while their experts just
Old 10-16-2013, 02:11 PM   #8
Rookie

Remember "error" cards from back in the day? I choose to think thats what they are doing ... To Michigan's point though, its only cool if every card isnt an error

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »