Home

Whats missing in OD in NCAA Football to make it over the top?

This is a discussion on Whats missing in OD in NCAA Football to make it over the top? within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2011, 05:15 AM   #1
Rookie

CKA15's Arena

OVR: 1
Post Whats missing in OD in NCAA Football to make it over the top?

To start, from watching CFB all my and playing this since the OD started in 09, I realize that its a couple of key ingredients to make it special. Even though they didn't release any info on the OD yet, I going to make a list out of what 10 things that would be great additions.

1a) Scheduling out of conference games ex.Florida St and Oklahoma, North Carolina and South Carolina and those games aren't in consecutive years.

2. Black outs, white outs or team colored out

3. Suspensions and partial scholarships, NCAA Basketball had this on the original xbox

4. Team Chemistry. Not everybody is happy with playing time

5. Coaching Carousel. Everybody's favorite

6. Getting fired in OD. Instead of going 6-6 and having a red bar at an sec school I should get fired or told improve or else.

7. A rundown of the top recruiting classes and covenant players from the years class

8a) Fixing the recruits. I shouldn't get the #1 recruit and 10 recruit at a position and they an drastic difference if their the same skill set. ex #1 recruit has c+ carrying with c acc and a- agl and the #10 has a- carrying with a+ acc and c- agl

8b) Recruiting manually doesn't work against the cpu as well as simulating cpu against cpu recruiting.

8c) Please and I mean please get rid of the dreaded -1. Its so frustrating to see that I got an x2 multiplier and some of the dlc and get about 700 points gained on a recruit only to see the cpu get 701 points. It can't be possible after bad mouthing the school

1b). This goes along with scheduling white outs, scheduling the time I want to play. If its the game of the week it should be at 8 pm not 12pm

9. Add ons. If I take a one star to a four star in 3 years I should be able to expand my stadium capacity and upgrade my facilities and upgrade my uniforms via team builder

10. The status of my coaching. It should change from year to year. ex. I start with a c+ program tradition and after a couple BCS bowl season it should increase to at least an A-. Show that I improved my team year after year

Tell me what you guys think should be in the OD this year or future years
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iowa black out.jpg (78.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg psu white out.jpg (13.1 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by CKA15; 04-28-2011 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Left out something
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »