Home

Things that need addressed for NCAA 14

This is a discussion on Things that need addressed for NCAA 14 within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Things that need addressed for NCAA 14

I've seen all the interviews and video clips for the NCAA 14 game and here are things that are STILL UNRESOLVED! I have the same exact post on the official EA Sports Ncaa Forum.

NCAA Football 14 Wish List: “EA SPORTS, Its in the Game” then please put it in the game!

--No Huddle feature needs work. WR / RB / FB / TE / QB (skilled) positions looking to the side line for call from coach, then the QB running from Tackle to Tackle giving them the blocking assignment / snap count, then the CENTER pointing to people so the O-line knows who to block. QB getting in position, then the ball is snapped.

--Actually have the ability to BLOCK punts and field goals, I’ve played thousands of games throughout the decade and a half and not a single blocked punt or field goal has ever happened for me or the CPU. Also Add Rugby style punts and fix the spacing for punts, players are not bunched up elbow to elbow anymore...they are spaced out.

--Offensive / Defensive Pass Interference is NEVER called in this game.

--At least 75 man rosters and the possible addition of walk-ons. So many small schools depend on “gem” walk-ons to keep their school competitive in football.

--The Upgrades from all the stadiums around College Football with all the upgrades to stadium and field. LED RIBBON BOARDS are around most stadiums in real life and missing from this game.

--Please implement the STADIUM PULSE again because home field advantage is huge for a lot of teams. The game has the top 25 toughest places to play so make that mean something. The higher on that list the stadium is, the Harder to audible there or get the snap off there. At Neutral Sites then no home field advantage. Crowds in college football are more electric then the NFL.

--Adidas Visors, Eye black, Lip Guard mouth pieces, and exposed back plates. They are in the game EA.

--Madden has this right but NCAA doesnt! The Schutt Ion helmet chin strap snaps two up top and two below the ear. Not all four by the ear. I understand that they can snap all four down by the ear but look at Statel or anyone that wears them they snap 2 up high, 2 down by ear. Also add the "Justin Tuck" Facemask to this helment.

--THE REVO SPEED HELMETS NEED MORE FACEMASKS! I’ve also included the Riddell Model Number for the facemask. Some of these facemasks have been out for over 3 years!

“s2eg-LW” Its speed 3bar RB but with Speed Robot 1 side pieces, Lemichael James @ Oregon / LaVon Brazill @ OHIO used it.

“s2eg-ii-sp” Its like Air XP helmet with Robot RB Facemask but for Revo Speed. LSU's smoke’n honey badger used it.

“s2bd-sw-sd” Its like Air XP helmet with 2 bar Facemask but for Revo Speed. USC's Matt Barkley and Most QB’s use it in ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL including the latest Heisman Winner from A & M!!! There is also a single bar of this version.

“s-kicker” It’s the Kicker Revo Speed Facemask. Alex Henry @ Nebraska used it.

“s3bdu-sp” It’s like Air XP helmet with Full Cage 1 Facemask. The U up top of Facemask but for Revo Speed. Michigan State's William Gholston used it.

“s2bdc-ht-lw” Its the “BIG GRILL” facemask for Revo Speed Helmet. MORE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL ARE WEARING IT, especially Lineman. Notre Dame's Lious Nix used it for the 2012 season.
EA, they are in the game….put them in the game!!

--Riddell Revo Speed 360 is also absent from this game. I've included facemask model numbers in case these helmets grace us with their appearance in 2014.

“2bd-lw” its like revo speed helmet but with 3 bar RB facemask but for revo speed 360 helmet. Many K-State players used it.

“2bdc-lw” its like revo speed helmet but with 3 bar LB facemask but for revo speed 360 helmet.

“2eg-lw” its like Revolution helmet but with skill facemask but for revo speed 360 helmet. Oregon's Kenjon Barner used it.

“3bd-lw” its like revo speed helmet but with the full cage facemask but for revo speed 360 helmet.

--Xenith Helmets are completely missing from this game yet worn by many college football teams. Illinois, NC State, and Oregon use them just to name a few real quick.

--Helmets, No one in College Football uses the Standard Helmet or the Schutt Standard Helmet anymore with the emphasis on player safety. Take them out. No One uses the Bulldog facemask, not one single player in all of college football.

----I hope that your team spends the majority of the development time in fixing the game play / player equipment. I’ve always been a HUGE FAN and played this series for many years and would love to continue playing this series but recently the past two years of EA college football games have been disappointing. How last years game made it to market is a simply amazing feat. Concentrate on releasing a product that isn’t full of bugs, freezes constantly, or is a flawed attempt of college football. Dont give us all the Equipment, Helmets, and Gear and then have the Gameplay suck. Dont give us all the Gameplay and then have the wrong Equipment, Helmets, and Gear. It comes off as a half a$$ attempt, EA is a multimillion dollar company if not billion dollar. Figure it out, if you need to hire a consultant group to fix this then get it done.

Last edited by aksarben21; 05-07-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Things that need addressed for NCAA 14

Not to mention fix all of the glitches that are blatantly obvious playing the game for five minutes! i dont understand why they dont get better testing and fix glitches before the release.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:03 AM   #3
Rookie

philc88's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Things that need addressed for NCAA 14

Were we able to block punts and or field goals in last gen more effectively?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »