Home

EA servers unavailable?

This is a discussion on EA servers unavailable? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2008, 11:15 AM   #17
Rookie

airness007's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: EA servers unavailable?

My ticket with them has been opened since 6/28, still no fix. I am at the highest level, they cant fix it. A simple deleting you from their system, allowing you to re-register fixes it, but they wont do it for me.
Anyone else have any luck?
They cant fix mine. If they fixed yours, can you post your incident # that they fixed, so I can get that fix to EA
Old 08-12-2008, 12:03 PM   #18
Rookie

airness007's Arena

Just bumping to see if others found a fix
Old 08-12-2008, 06:10 PM   #19
Rookie

I can sign in but cant play online because after our teams are picked it always says lost connection to opponent... I was able to play a buddy with no problem.. but now we cant even play...

EA THX for the online dynasty!! but how can we use it if we cant play each other ???

BTW i have fiber optics high speed internet and so does my 6 freinds... and yes our NAT is open,,, no problem chatn
Old 08-13-2008, 02:05 PM   #20
Rookie

krazzed's Arena

OVR: 9

Ok guys, I haven't played NCAA for a while because I was getting aggravated that I couldn't get online. So today, I hopped on to play a quick play now game, but when I started the game I got an update screen. It updated in about 30 seconds. So the first thing I did was connect to Xbox Live. And to my surprise, it worked! IDK if it worked for anybody else or just me. And I submitted about 5 tickets, and called the EA customer support a couple times. I'll post the incident # of both the customer support calls, when they submitted tickets. (First call:080801-005417 Second Call: 080805-010509) Let me know if you guys are still having trouble.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:33 PM   #21
Rookie

airness007's Arena

no luck here, On with EA night, but I think they finally have progess, we'll see
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 05:52 PM   #22
Rookie

bigsadd's Arena

If it'sunavailable,try going to your profile then make everything to everybody. Then it should work or go to ea forums and some have it posted. or pm me back
Old 08-14-2008, 10:47 AM   #23
Rookie

airness007's Arena

Well, Month 2, EA has me online! Granted, long and frustrating period, but I gotta be honest, I am so happy my GT works again on EA sports games, heck, I'm not even upset anymore!
Old 08-14-2008, 01:49 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've been having this same, exact problem over the past month. I've changed my GamerTag, talked to XBOX Live a few times and "tried" to get somewhere with EA. They are the, absolute, worst. Can someone here offer any new advice. One paradox as well....in order to link my new GamerTag to EA, I need to sign in, but we all know how difficult that is. Thanks in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »