Home

Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

This is a discussion on Can't import draft classes into Madden 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneal2001
Now we know why they added the Draft Status thing to NCAA this year. they really thought that would make up for not being able to import to madden. really!

With no Infinity engine and no import this will be the first year since NCAA 99 that i haven't bought the game.

So there wont even be the ability import draft classes for offline connect career mode, or import draft classes has been taken off completely?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #82
Rookie

T-Moar's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftroy7
So there wont even be the ability import draft classes for offline connect career mode, or import draft classes has been taken off completely?
Right. There is no way to get your dynasty's draft class into Madden.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #83
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis420
What's the point of buying NCAA this year, if you can't import classes into Madden? I like NCAA, but now it's just a stand alone game this year.
Not to mention NCAA 13 won't have the infinity engine. I'm seriously considering canceling my pre-order for NCAA 13. What do you guys think? Heck I'm usually only on NCAA for a month or so anyway. Not to mention last year was dissapointing for NCAA. With no importated draft classes I just don't know if it's worth the buy. Although I am getting it for $45 from Amazon. I'm not saying I am angry or anything because as far as I understand this decision is on the Madden side of things and I greatly appreciate them not putting a broken feature like this in as they did in Madden 12.
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Old 06-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #84
MVP

OVR: 0

Hopefully, Madden allows you to edit the names in their generated classes. If so, I plan on employing my imagination to skirt this dilemma. I'll annotate the names of the NCAA draft players in a notebook, then change the names of the Madden draft classes to coincide.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #85
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

no draft classes imports, and we still cant get a solid answer if we can edit player ratings in our franchises, because of this xp stuff...

madden 13 is fading fast from my must buy list...

#18 greatest EVA....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2012, 10:59 PM   #86
MVP

WizKhid's Arena

OVR: 10

Well...this blows...I was looking forward to importing my NCAA classes into Madden with the whole new mock draft stuff but oh well...Still gonna get both of the games though but might spend my time on NCAA more then Madden

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings
Old 06-06-2012, 11:37 PM   #87
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvellousOne
I got a solution why not just package NCAA Football with Madden from here on out...because all NCAA is becoming is the redheaded stepchild to the Madden series now. Remember NCAA Football 11 was at once consider the better of the two games, that went out the window fast
Actually NCAA 12 was still considered better than Madden 12, Madden 13 just brought all it's chips to the table. Madden has been stagnating since 10, a lot of their big features didn't make it to the next year, fight for the ball? Gone, Pro-Tak? gone, Undrafted FA? Gone. How many outright failed features has NCAA had?

Madden was trending downward, where as NCAA has been gradually climbing, Madden needed a huge boost, that's what it got this year. NCAA needed refinement, Madden needed an overhaul.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:17 AM   #88
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Hopefully, Madden allows you to edit the names in their generated classes. If so, I plan on employing my imagination to skirt this dilemma. I'll annotate the names of the NCAA draft players in a notebook, then change the names of the Madden draft classes to coincide.
Nope,Its been confirmed that you can not edit players in Connected Careers for Madden.YOu cant edit anything on your players at all!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »