Home

Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

This is a discussion on Can't import draft classes into Madden 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2012, 05:08 AM   #89
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxfever
Import draft classes never worked anyway. Players were all 70 overall or better, numbers never changed so you would have players wearing their number from college, and that's if it it even worked to begin with. That feature has always been broken. Hopefully Madden has an option of creating your own draft classes. That would give the game a much higher replay value for me.

nope nothing.. you cant even edited players in CC as far as ive seen -_-

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles
Old 06-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #90
Rookie

tical2399's Arena

100% deal breaker. Borderland 2 pre order here i come
Old 06-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #91
Pro

Amped's Arena

OVR: 18

I just came upon this...a little late to the party. Now I have to go cancel my order for NCAA Football 13. The 2 main reasons I buy both games is so I can import my draft classes and import my player. You can't even enter your player in the draft! I'm just gonna wait until they fix all this and hopefully it will be fine in the future. First time I'm not buying this game in a loooong time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 13

Just sounds like the typical EA sports football. Add something and then later take it out. Introduce it later as new and hype it up. All this hyped up nonsense is rediculous. Most if not all of these additions they say they are adding have been on older versions like pass tredectories. Even the older versions somewhat blocked better.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Old 06-07-2012, 02:38 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
Actually NCAA 12 was still considered better than Madden 12, Madden 13 just brought all it's chips to the table. Madden has been stagnating since 10, a lot of their big features didn't make it to the next year, fight for the ball? Gone, Pro-Tak? gone, Undrafted FA? Gone. How many outright failed features has NCAA had?

Madden was trending downward, where as NCAA has been gradually climbing, Madden needed a huge boost, that's what it got this year. NCAA needed refinement, Madden needed an overhaul.
There still is Undrafted FA but instead of just random players rated like 38 it's just the free agents left from the draft and you have to sign them yourself, they made the random draft classes bigger for this very fact
Old 06-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDazzle91
Look, I'm going to buy both Madden and NCAA this year either way, because I get a heck of a lot of play time out of both of them, but this kind of irks me. I have feelings on the matter.

1.) Draft Class importing was a HUGE selling point for me on Madden. I play NCAA more than Madden, but when I did play Madden, I loved seeing my athletes from NCAA in the pros.

2.) I won't be nearly as frustrated if they allow customizable draft classes. As I have personally come to see with NBA 2k, the community here can do AWESOME things with draft classes if given the right tools. Give us those tools and I will be happy.

That being said, I doubt they will give us those tools, as Looman mentioned that the game has specific player storylines and they are recapped in studio by Wingo. I don't think they can allow customization with the voice-over and whatnot. Also, what is the point of the draft board in NCAA 13 if it doesn't carry over to Madden? I thought that would fix dc import, but I guess that's just for "pro potential" or whatever.
I believe the point of the draft board at the end of the season is for recruiting purposes in terms of the 'Pro Potential' pitch..

just a thought

-smove
Old 06-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #95
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

This is going to be a big mistake for EA Sports as far as sales go. A lot of people, myself included will only buy NCAA games to make some draft classes and import them. Hopefully they will let us edit the pre-existing draft classes or have some sort of roster share like NBA 2k, otherwise connected careers could get old fast.

If not there better be a major overhaul to the pre-existing draft classes of Madden 12, I tried using them multiple times and always find it hilarious that there would be more players from FCS schools than the SEC, PAC 12 or
ACC. Not to mention the obvious player photo glitches where my CB had the face of what was clearly a lineman, unless his head takes up 90% of his 170lb frame...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #96
Rookie

EJQJ99's Arena

This kinda stinks but o well will still enjoy both games like I do every year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »