Home

NCAA Football 14 Player Ratings - Top 15 Players

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Player Ratings - Top 15 Players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #89
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 14 Player Ratings - Top 15 Players

Boyd > other QBs.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:02 PM   #90
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemsonpanther
Boyd > other QBs.
Not biased at all

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:06 PM   #91
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickassJohnson
now don't get mad just because I said you're ratings are a little biased, I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that

sorry my ratings aren't based around how fast each QB is or their ball carrying,
I hate to be the one who breaks this to you but a QB's speed and BC rating play into their OVR rating. That's great they don't for you, but they do for the game.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2013, 11:55 PM   #92
Rookie

KickassJohnson's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
I hate to be the one who breaks this to you but a QB's speed and BC rating play into their OVR rating. That's great they don't for you, but they do for the game.
take into account my whole post, not just part of it.. What I was trying to say was that the guy has Miller rated higher than some of the better passers in the country and I believe it to be because Miller can scramble better than they can.. or that he was biased, which he claimed not to be

I think the ratings play more towards how good of an athlete players are rather than how well they can play a position

Last edited by KickassJohnson; 06-13-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:22 AM   #93
Just started!

OVR: 0

DAT and McCarron definitely seem to be the two most overrated players. I'm surprised people haven't said more about Thomas. He didn't even make 2nd team all-conference last year and he's rated as high as the Heisman trophy and Biletnikoff winners? That's a huge projection from Thomas and I think he'll have a pretty decent year.

I think it's hard to justify those two though when neither are even the best players on their team. That was easily Marcus Mariota (who's a 90??) and CJ Mosley for the Ducks and Tide respectively. I just wish EA would use more objective things to at least get the top players right. Forgiveness can be given for the middle of the pack guys, but how do mess up the top guys? All they have to do is look at the All-American team and All-conference teams. They really can't just get the top 20 guys right?
Old 06-15-2013, 07:14 AM   #94
Banned

OVR: 0
Mason. true that Catherine`s comment is inconceivable, on wednesday I bought a brand new Mercedes since I been earnin $9572 this-past/month and just over ten grand this past munth. no-doubt about it, this really is the nicest-job Ive had. I started this 6 months ago and pretty much straight away started to earn over $77, per hour. I went to this site, www.kep2.cℴm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »