Home

NCAA Football 14 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Q&A Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2017, 11:19 AM   #689
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Q&A Thread

I'm trying to find a way to create an All User vs User Schedule. Currently, we have a 12 User Conference, causing 8 conference games (User vs User) and 4 non conference games (vs CPU). Anyway an 11 User vs User Schedule can be created?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-23-2017, 02:28 PM   #690
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5

You could all be independents and then set the schedule manually.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:44 AM   #691
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos
You could all be independents and then set the schedule manually.

I thought about doing that, but then we wouldn't have a #1 vs #2, User vs User Conference Championship. That's my set back there.

I guess a better question would be:
Is there anyway I can set up a schedule to have all Users in a conference (or split between two conferences) and have more than 8 User vs User games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2017, 11:01 AM   #692
Rookie

FarFromEer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMoney32010
I thought about doing that, but then we wouldn't have a #1 vs #2, User vs User Conference Championship. That's my set back there.

I guess a better question would be:
Is there anyway I can set up a schedule to have all Users in a conference (or split between two conferences) and have more than 8 User vs User games?
I think the editor is your only option. That does limit you to no Team Builder and offline only. The conference scheduling logic is hard coded into the game. I believe this to be correct for the scheduling logic (I copy & pasted it from another thread):

For 8 or 9 conference games, use this info:

4-8 schools – 7 conference games. There are no protected rivals since everyone plays everyone else. For conferences of 4-6 schools FCS opponents will play the part of your additional conference games

9 schools – 8 conference games. There are no protected rivals since everyone plays everyone else.

10 schools – 9 conference games. There are no protected rivals since everyone plays everyone else.

11 schools – 8 conference games with a rotation of other conference members.

12 schools – 8 conference games when using protected rivals. 9 conference games when not using protected rivals. (Note: C-USA will use their 8 conference game, no protected rival format by default)

13 schools – 8 conference games. Protected Rivals are not available in conferences with odd numbered schools.

14 schools - 8 conference games when using protected rivals. 9 conference games when not using protected rivals.

15 schools – 10 conference games. Depending on the rotation you will have 6-7 division games in a year with 3-4 rotating cross divisional games (based on the MAC's 13 school schedule rotation)

16 schools – 9 conference games. With protected rivals you will have 7 division games, 1 protected rival, and 1 rotating cross division opponent. Without protected rivals you will have 7 division games and 2 rotating cross division games.
Old 02-27-2017, 06:58 PM   #693
Rookie

does anyone know how to fix the loading screen freezing issue...only happens in offline dynasty..Im in year 5 with just my bowl game left against LSU, and it won't let me play..I have tried deleting the roster file (which shouldn't matter since I'm on year 5), clearing the xbox cache, deleting and redownloading the uniform packs, going there rosters, etc.
is my dynasty somehow corrupted. is my only option to sim it? Just confused..

Any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:30 PM   #694
Just started!

HOW TO MAX COACH LEVELS IN OD SETUP

Does anyone know how to max out the coach levels when you are setting up an online dynasty. This is to preempt the no coaching points glitch that happens at some point in the od life.

Please reply
Old 02-27-2017, 07:58 PM   #695
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkaccino
does anyone know how to fix the loading screen freezing issue...only happens in offline dynasty..Im in year 5 with just my bowl game left against LSU, and it won't let me play..I have tried deleting the roster file (which shouldn't matter since I'm on year 5), clearing the xbox cache, deleting and redownloading the uniform packs, going there rosters, etc.
is my dynasty somehow corrupted. is my only option to sim it? Just confused..

Any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance.

Also to add
: after checking, I am able to play the other bowl games...just not mine. Anyone experience this. I'm out of ideas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2017, 09:20 PM   #696
Rookie

Re: HOW TO MAX COACH LEVELS IN OD SETUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudpapa
Does anyone know how to max out the coach levels when you are setting up an online dynasty. This is to preempt the no coaching points glitch that happens at some point in the od life.

Please reply
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...le-xp-fix.html

This worked for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »