Home

NCAA Football 14 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Q&A Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2017, 03:54 AM   #697
Rookie

Northernwolf's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Q&A Thread

I just got a PS3 cheap, and have found a used version of NCAA 14 that I could buy online.
I have a few questions before I go ahead and buy it.

Is the game playable in Countries like Sweden, Norway and Denmark?
Would I have access to the Teambuilder?
Old 05-28-2017, 11:32 PM   #698
Rookie

OVR: 1

So i decided to download my local CIS Canada University team and put them into ncaa.. we have on this team 10 WR, just wondering in the off-season are we aloud to cut players we dont want on our roster?
Old 05-29-2017, 01:09 AM   #699
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAAFBall00
So i decided to download my local CIS Canada University team and put them into ncaa.. we have on this team 10 WR, just wondering in the off-season are we aloud to cut players we dont want on our roster?
Yes. The roster limit is 70. You can recruit more players to get you over 70 but in offseason you'll have to trim it down.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:51 PM   #700
Just started!

Starting back up on dynasty play after some time off-- what happens to Coaches above level 27 who get fired, rehired as a coordinator, THEN find a new HC job? Do they return to their original level or stay at 27?
Old 06-01-2017, 03:08 PM   #701
MVP

Knickerbocker91's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtow
Starting back up on dynasty play after some time off-- what happens to Coaches above level 27 who get fired, rehired as a coordinator, THEN find a new HC job? Do they return to their original level or stay at 27?
I'm almost 95% positive looking at the offseason I just went through in my file that the coaches will stay at Level 27.

I say 95% because in two instances of coaching changes this offseason, but former head coaches who became coordinators and then regain head coaching jobs - or level 27/28 (the jump to 28 comes from the points earn during recruiting week and players drafted). But another coach earlier in my file: Mark Dantonio, is already at Level 45. He was Michigan State's head coach, was fired after Season 1 and became Ohio State's defensive coordinator. Then next year he became Missouri's head coach and has been there since. I can't imagine in three seasons he jumped from 27 to 45 on slow progression.

EDIT: The definite answer is they retain their level. In my file, Jim Grobe (former Wake Forest head coach) and Jerry Kill (former Minnesota head coach) are coordinators at Missouri. Each has their coordinator level maxed at 27, but the game says they are levels 33 and 31 respectively.

Last edited by Knickerbocker91; 06-01-2017 at 03:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2017, 04:36 PM   #702
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker91
I'm almost 95% positive looking at the offseason I just went through in my file that the coaches will stay at Level 27.

I say 95% because in two instances of coaching changes this offseason, but former head coaches who became coordinators and then regain head coaching jobs - or level 27/28 (the jump to 28 comes from the points earn during recruiting week and players drafted). But another coach earlier in my file: Mark Dantonio, is already at Level 45. He was Michigan State's head coach, was fired after Season 1 and became Ohio State's defensive coordinator. Then next year he became Missouri's head coach and has been there since. I can't imagine in three seasons he jumped from 27 to 45 on slow progression.

EDIT: The definite answer is they retain their level. In my file, Jim Grobe (former Wake Forest head coach) and Jerry Kill (former Minnesota head coach) are coordinators at Missouri. Each has their coordinator level maxed at 27, but the game says they are levels 33 and 31 respectively.

Awesome, that's what I'd hoped for! I've been trying to play out a Chip Kelly return but it doesn't quite work when I start him out as a mid-major HC.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:57 AM   #703
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtow
Awesome, that's what I'd hoped for! I've been trying to play out a Chip Kelly return but it doesn't quite work when I start him out as a mid-major HC.
I actually did something like that in my dynasty. I had urban meyer "retire" after a few years so I could take over the ohio state job. I changed all his stats to chip kellys using the editor. and I'm thinking if harbaugh ever gets fired at michigan changing him to I'm thinking butch davis and say harbaugh went back to the nfl. cause I don't see him going to another college job even if michigan fired him.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:22 PM   #704
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have fatigue on and such in my dynasty and i was wondering ive seen in real life in CFL and NFL players always getting subbed in and out like RB and WR etc... how do i do that so every on my team gets equal playing time and such at my club?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »