Home

Who should be in my 4 team playoff?

This is a discussion on Who should be in my 4 team playoff? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2017, 05:13 PM   #9
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Who should be in my 4 team playoff?

Always fun to see who the mystery teams were. Interested to see how your playoffs play out!
Old 06-05-2017, 06:52 PM   #10
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj2360
I would have (in this order):
F
A
C
E

Reasoning, team F has no bad losses, and beat the team they lost to.
Team A has 10 blowouts and beat team B. Team C has 1 bad loss, but they beat team G. Team E has no bad losses, and 3 top 25 wins.
I still haven't done the editing for the playoff yet so I factored in your opinions. Things still stayed the same though.
MLB: Pirates

Working on:

NBA 2K20 FDU Fictional Draft Classes
Old 06-05-2017, 08:44 PM   #11
Rookie

Probably a dumb question, but how are you editing to allow you to have a 4 team playoff?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2017, 05:47 PM   #12
Rookie

zer045's Arena

OVR: 1

There is a sticky explaining the mildly confusing process... Please enjoy playing the cfp!!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-10-2017, 10:54 PM   #13
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

Now it is time for you guys to see the results...

The first game would be the 2 vs 3 matchup between Florida State and Notre Dame. This game was hyped up because of the way the game finished the last time these 2 days squared off. The first half was a back and forth affair. The Irish would take a 28-21 lead after both teams managed to score on all their possessions. Florida State would start the 2nd half with the ball and they wouldn't slow down as they tied it up and then got the 1st stop of the game. Florida State would manage to add another touchdown to take a 35-28 lead heading into the 4th quarter. It seemed Notre Dame lost all of their steam and would blow their hopes at a national championship. DeShone Kizer changed that theory quickly by firing a pass on corner route to tight end Alize Mack for a 38 yard score to tie it up. Florida State would came back down the field, but saftey Nick Coleman would come up big for the Irish and knock the ball out of the hands of FSU's 2nd string running back. The Irish would march back down the field as star halfback Josh Adams would walk in the endzone to take the lead back with 1:16 to play. Florida State wasn't done yet. After completing 2 4th and long plays they had 1 last chance to get in the endzone. From the Irish 17 yard line and with 1 second left, Florida State would throw it to the left corner of the endzone...... and the ball would be knocked to the ground and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish would steal the game with a comeback for the ages.... IF they go on to win the title.

In the other semi-final game we had #1 Texas A&M vs #4 Miami. If the Hurricanes came out victorious we could see another game between the Catholics and Convicts. The high powered passing offense of Brad Kaaya and Miami had a slow start against the #1 defense. Falling behind 21-7 in the 2nd quarter ended up fueling a fire and Kaaya would dismantle A&M's defense 3 straight times in under 6 minutes to take a 28-21 lead going into half. With all the confidence of Texas A&M gone it seemed Miami would be able to pull away in the 2nd half... but a huge speech by a few seniors on Texas A&M's defense gave their team courage that they needed. Once again Miami couldn't find an answer on offense and A&M would take the lead back and go up by 38-28 after 17 unanswered points. Miami would finally score in the 2nd half, but they would need to recover an onside kick to stay in it. A&M would dive onto the ball and Miami's hopes at a titile were gone as they fell to the Aggies 38-35.

Now the stage was set for the
Spoiler
MLB: Pirates

Working on:

NBA 2K20 FDU Fictional Draft Classes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »