Home

New!! Your Requested Screenshots (55 new pics)

This is a discussion on New!! Your Requested Screenshots (55 new pics) within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
New!! Your Requested Screenshots (55 new pics)

Here are the community requested screenshots for NHL 2k9. I posted a similar thread for NHL 09 ,so you guys can do comparison. There are a lot of new pics, so be patient and let them load. Thanks!

http://gamecinemahd.com/game/Xbox360/nhl_2k9
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2008, 02:05 PM   #2
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New!! Your Requested Screenshots (55 new pics)

Thank you so much for these!!!

Cannot wait until next week!
Old 09-06-2008, 08:34 AM   #3
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

Awesome arena models - this is probably one of the only areas where 2K beats EA graphically, and with good reason. Arenas seem to have more personality than in EA's title.

Liking what I'm seeing from the alternate unis as well, but I doubt they'll have the sheer amount of alternates and retros that 2K8 had (probably the most I've ever seen in a hockey game).

On a sour note, though, Joe Thornton's face looks almost laughably inaccurate. For a game that had a ton of accurate face models last year, it's pretty weird. But that's what happens, I guess, when a new development team takes the game over. Oh, well, at least Kopitar looks accurate enough, so I haven't lost hope.

Last edited by CarryTheWeight; 09-06-2008 at 08:39 AM.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:26 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
Awesome arena models - this is probably one of the only areas where 2K beats EA graphically, and with good reason. Arenas seem to have more personality than in EA's title.

Liking what I'm seeing from the alternate unis as well, but I doubt they'll have the sheer amount of alternates and retros that 2K8 had (probably the most I've ever seen in a hockey game).

On a sour note, though, Joe Thornton's face looks almost laughably inaccurate. For a game that had a ton of accurate face models last year, it's pretty weird. But that's what happens, I guess, when a new development team takes the game over. Oh, well, at least Kopitar looks accurate enough, so I haven't lost hope.
Yeah that is bad, especially with him being the poster boy with the game a couple years ago, well it is close enough and they have Michalek's face petty accurate. I will wait to see when the game comes out. I can't wait.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »