Home

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Releases on March 15 - Some Features, Screenshots & More

This is a discussion on Out of the Park Baseball 25 Releases on March 15 - Some Features, Screenshots & More within the OOTP Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2024, 09:54 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Out of the Park Baseball 25 Releases on March 15 - Some Features, Screenshots & More

Out of the Park Baseball 25 will release on March 15 on Steam, Epic Games Store...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2024, 10:06 PM   #2
Rookie

DooDooMcGoo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Out of the Park Baseball 25 Releases on March 15 - Some Features, Screenshots & M

I always say I'm going to get into this but I never can. It's always too much. Maybe I'll try again this year.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:34 PM   #3
All Star

OVR: 8
Re: Out of the Park Baseball 25 Releases on March 15 - Some Features, Screenshots & M

I was pretty certain that I wasn't going to get the game this year. My baseball fandom is certainly diminished after not watching a MLB game in over 2 years, and there haven't been that many upgrades to the base game of OOTP in the last couple of years to present the value imo (I buy it every year still).

Pretty sure I will be picking it up once again though after this update. The new player development lab sounds really interesting. It will be nice to be able to structure your minor leagues with focus on certain areas of development. Hoping I can make a system of pitchers who know how to pitch rather than just throw hard.

Looking forward to hearing about other new features and under the hood enhancements.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:47 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0

Figures, screenshots and info on OOTP before The Show. OOTP looks great again!
Old 02-20-2024, 06:18 PM   #5
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Development is a nice little addition but I really think they need a big overhaul in gameplay mechanics and stat tracking to start encompassing the latest in baseball such as spinrates, vertical attack angles, induced vertical breaks, exit velos, bat paths, bat speed, etc....

Operation Sports OOTP League
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2024, 06:08 AM   #6
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

OVR: 8

Normally do OOTP every year for leagues. Think I'll be skipping this one. The $10 additional price tag ($49.99) for nothing all that new and ground breaking isn't worth it for me. If I'm paying $50 or more for a baseball game, it'll be The Show. Can always use 24 or check out OOTP Go for a fix.

Last edited by Jeffrey99; 02-22-2024 at 06:33 AM.
Old 02-22-2024, 01:16 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Very excited to hear about how the new development works not just for the user teams, but also the AI teams.

― Plato
Old 02-22-2024, 09:49 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 13

They are a victim of their own excellence! I see minimal improvements (as it relates to my interests) from year to year. I went from 20 to 23. I can't imagine I'll be buying this year. Maybe something noteworthy will pop up in 26 . . .

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball »