Home

A Guide On How to Get Around the New Operation Sports

This is a discussion on A Guide On How to Get Around the New Operation Sports within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2017, 12:28 AM   #9
Rookie

GamerDad48's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A Guide On How to Get Around the New Operation Sports

When you log in on the new home page it doesn't show you are logged in but when if you click on forums to go there it does. This will need to be fixed for chrome browser at least. Firefox works like it should.

BTW I like the new look.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:40 AM   #10
Rookie

GamerDad48's Arena

**Update***
What I have found out is this is only affecting my chrome browser on my Mac (haven't test on PC yet). I also tested Safari and it works like it should as well. In both FF and Safar after logging in I see my username show up like it should.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:23 AM   #11
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20
The new design of the main page looks nice.*
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2017, 07:41 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2
Sorry to be negative but the new layout is a big turn off, most of the most interesting facts and info I get from here are from the comments and conversations, many times articles get left without updates but the community update news and info in comments, this new format is a lot messier than the old, more clicks to see and get to info and commenting isn't as easy.

This place is all about the community and this new layout is rather egotistical.. for me the articles were actually the least important part of OS.... community is at the heart of what made this place special... much like Digital Spy did... you have turned your back on the community, digital spy made identical changes about a year ago and its been a mess ever since.
Old 06-05-2017, 07:41 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2
Sorry to be negative but the new layout is a big turn off, most of the most interesting facts and info I get from here are from the comments and conversations, many times articles get left without updates but the community update news and info in comments, this new format is a lot messier than the old, more clicks to see and get to info and commenting isn't as easy.

This place is all about the community and this new layout is rather egotistical.. for me the articles were actually the least important part of OS.... community is at the heart of what made this place special... much like Digital Spy did... you have turned your back on the community, digital spy made identical changes about a year ago and its been a mess ever since.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:06 AM   #14
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
A Guide On How to Get Around the New Operation Sports

Not a big fan. Everything is cluttered and there's no clear direction. It's sleek and clean looking, but the actual direction is a mess.

Its painfully slow and bugged when using chrome on my phone. (Freezes, slow, locked my phone when trying to reply)*

The OS app seems to be working again after issues last night, so that's definitely a positive.

One of the the things I loved about OS is actually reading the articles. Seems you guys are going to these videos posts? Why? When I'm at work I like to kick back and read the articles you guys post. I don't want to have to pop headphones in everywhere I am just to get news on a new game. I mean, come on. Bleacher Report gets ripped apart enough for these video articles, now you guys too?*

To each their own, just giving my honest feedback here.

Last edited by Gosens6; 06-05-2017 at 08:11 AM.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:21 AM   #15
Rookie

I feel like the layout is like a "Click-Bate" style of a web page of "how celebrity kids grew up to be hot!" or a bored housewife's blog page. *The old look had appeal because the layout was unique, now it is the same as 90% of garbage websites out there.
The content is still good, but man the pages take a real long time to load. *Maybe once cookies start saving.
I do appreciate all the hard work people, put into the site and I know others will love this layout, just not my style.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2017, 08:56 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 12
Absolutely love the layout. *It is great. *A fresh new look with new capabilities is awesome. *I can't wait until the forums and all of OS gets the full treatment.

Keep up the good work. *I love it!

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »