Home

Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k17 Universe Mode: The King Given the Throne

This is a discussion on Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k17 Universe Mode: The King Given the Throne within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2017, 10:59 AM   #1
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k17 Universe Mode: The King Given the Throne

WWE has announced Vince McMahon has officially stepped down from CEO of WWE. This announcement comes the Wednesday after Smackdown's PPV Money in the Bank.

Vince stated:
“After the years and years of me being CEO of this great company I’ve loved every moment of it and being able to meet all the superstars. I’ve made my decision because of my health and I feel that I can’t be as involved as a CEO should. So, I am announcing that I will be making my Son-in-Law Paul Levesque or as you may know him Triple-H. Him and Steph I believe can run this company for the next decades and take it to places I never thought possible. Stephanie will remain the Commissioner of Raw and Shane will continue to be commissioner of Smackdown. Though Shane has told me that he may be looking to take time off for personal reasons and that is another reason why I decided not to make Shane CEO.”

Since I love doing PPV's like everyone else i'm gonna be cutting a week off of the schedule per month. So this allows me to get through more shows and PPV's so it stays interesting for me. Also I will be posting Raw, Smackdown, PPV's and NXT Takeover's and if you all want I can also do NXT. This UM will be starting the second Monday after MITB. So Cass has turned, Braun returned and more.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 06-22-2017 at 11:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2017, 11:00 AM   #2
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Re: Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k17 Universe Mode: The King Given the Throne

Roster
Spoiler

Roster
Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 06-22-2017 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-22-2017, 11:00 AM   #3
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Championship History

Spoiler

Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 06-22-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Old 06-22-2017, 11:01 AM   #4
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

PPV- Arena- Main Event
Great Balls of Fire- America- Brock Lesnar vs Samoe Joe for the WWE Universal Championship
Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 06-23-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Old 06-23-2017, 03:16 PM   #5
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Gonna be doing a very quick recap of the shows until Great Balls of Fire so after that I can move on with different rivalries. So just gonna be posting the match card and winners and maybe a little context to the matches.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2017, 03:42 PM   #6
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

This looks intriguing.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 06-23-2017, 04:27 PM   #7
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

The Club defeats Heath Slater & Rhyno via Pin
The Club tear apart former tag champs Slater & Rhyno within minutes.

Big Cass defeats Kalisto via Pin
Big Cass dismembers Kalisto and wins.

Dean Ambrose defeats Axel via Pin
Ambrose defeats Axel even with Miz and Dallas trying to interfere.

Akira Tozawa w/ Titus O’Neil defeats Gentleman Jack Gallagher via pin
Tozawa gets the win and helps the Titus Brand.

R-Truth defeats Goldust via DQ
Goldust would attack Truth before the match and then grab a chair and go at him.

#1 Contendership match for Raw Women’s Championship: Bayley defeats Nia Jax
Jax would dominate the match but Bayley would win it with a surprise Bayley to Belly

Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins defeat Braun Strowman & Samoa Joe via count out
A clustered match would end with Samoa Joe walking out on Strowman and then him getting Superman punch and then the show would end

Kevin Owens defeats Sin Cara
Owens tears about Sin Cara and gets the win

The Hype Bro’s defeat The Colons
The returning Hype Bro’s get their first win back as the defeat the Colon Brothers

Aiden Enlglish defeats Tye Dillinger
English gets a surprise win over Dillinger as Mike Kanellis interferes and cost Tye the match.

Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder match: Charlotte Flair defeats Becky Lynch, Carmella, Natalya and Tamina
Flair would get a clean victory and grab the briefcase.

United States #1 Contendership: AJ Styles defeats Luke Harper& Sami Zayn to become #1 Contender for United States Championship
Former WWE champion Styles now becomes #1 for Owens’ title and they are sure to have some amazing matches.

Shinsuke Nakamura & Randy Orton defeat Dolph Ziggler & Jinder Mahal w/ Singh Brothers
Baron Corbin would cost Jinder the match as he would walk out with the briefcase and Orton would hit Mahal with an RKO.

The Brain Kendrick defeats TJP
Kendrick in a hard-fought match get the win

Austin Aires defeats Rich Swann
In what could be a match to see who will be facing Neville at Great Balls of Fire, Aires picks up a big win.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 06-23-2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:27 AM   #8
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Pre- Show
Goldust vs R-Truth
After Goldust for the last week promising to take out Truth he did last week. Goldust attacked Truth before the match and as the match started he continued the assault by grabbing a chair and continue to go at Truth. Though Truth looks to redeem himself tonight with a victory. Prediction: Goldust

Pay-per-View
Bray Wyatt & Elias Samson vs Finn Balor & Seth Rollins
A match that was almost seemingly put together at the last moment by Angle just to get these superstar on the card. Wyatt who have recently been in some brawls with Balor and Rollins while Samson has done the exact same. So, Angle decided that these men will finally be doing it in a match. Prediction: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins

No Disqualification match: Big Cass vs Enzo Amore
After blindsided attacks from Big Cass, Enzo looks to finally fight back as he takes on his former tag partner in a no disqualification match. Cass showed his ruthlessness on Raw as he tore apart Kalisto. While Enzo was out of action due to the attacks that Cass have been giving to Enzo. Prediction: Big Cass

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship match: Sheamus & Cesaro © vs The Hardy Boyz
The Hardy Boyz look to reclaim their tag titles but the new look Sheamus and Cesaro look to shut down any hope. Both Cesaro and Sheamus captured the title at Payback and don’t look to give it up in their first title defense on a PPV. Predicition: Sheamus & Cesaro

WWE Intercontinental Championship match: The Miz © vs Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose has been embarrassing The Miz, Maryse and his posse for the last week. Though tonight he will have his chance at the Miz and it’ll for the Intercontinental championship as Ambrose looks to regain it. Prediction: The Miz

WWE Raw Women’s Championship match: Alexa Bliss © vs Bayley
Bayley beat Jax last week to earn the title shot and she looks to put Bliss away and win the women’s title. Prediction: Alexa Bliss

Ambulance match: Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns
Braun and Roman’s feud may possibly end tonight as they will engage in an ambulance match that’ll sure to destroy one of these two men. Braun who was put out injured by Roman will be looking to get revenge while Roman looks to conquer the giant Strowman.

WWE Universal Championship match: Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman © vs Samoa Joe
A match for the books as two mammoths of men take on each other for the most prized championship in wrestling. Samoa Joe a multiple time champion all around the world will face off with the 5 time WWE Champion Brock Lesnar in the main event. These two monsters have been at each other’s necks when coming face to face and this match will show who truly is the better man and deserving to be WWE Universal Champion.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »