Home

PES 2017 Master League Chronicles

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Master League Chronicles within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2016, 02:23 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: PES 2017 Master League Chronicles

After that loss to Sunderland,we suffered another crushing 3-0 drubbing at the hands of City.

We were able to get our first win in the last 6 when Burnley came to Goodison Park, 2-0.

3 days later, we are hosting Crystal Palace live on Twitch now for you night owls.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:29 PM   #18
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

I just started my Aston Villa ML. I lost my first game 0-1. I just won game 2, 2-0. I just can't get enough of this game. I love that one more game feeling, lol!
Old 09-24-2016, 01:49 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Started my obligatory Saints ML. A rought start to the campaign that saw me open op 1W 4D 1L in all competitions has started to settle down as I have won 3 in a row (two in cup competition), admittedly to lower tier sides like Watford, Villa, and a made up PES team.

I have finally found a formation and lineup that I am happy with. Basically a 4-2-3-1 with a false 9. I typically use attacking fullbacks or wing rotation to create on the flanks and work it inside. Hjøberg has been an absolute monster in the midfield, has the speed and tackling to make life a nightmare in the middle of the pitch and good passing to contribute on the offensive end. I highly recommend him to any of you looking for a young, high upside, low cost midefield monster.
Old 09-24-2016, 02:13 PM   #20
MVP

Merseyside derby kicking off at Goodison on Twitch in a bit.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:16 PM   #21
MVP

PES 2017 Master League Chronicles

Grujic was a monster in the Derby as we fall 4-0 to Liverpool. I'm not sure how much longer my leash is at Everton after something like this.

Plus we lost Mirallas and Bruno Perez to injury until Feb and Jan respectively. What a crappy loss.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 10:13 PM   #22
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

Just had my first derby against Birmingham City as Aston Villa. I got out with a 1all draw.
Old 09-25-2016, 01:08 AM   #23
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

OVR: 0

Been playing two different ML's with QPR and Hartha FC using default lineups- start of the season is really tough before players start to progress and already did a handful of transfers to improve my backend first. My keeper on Hartha got red carded when attempting to kick the ball and ended up kicking the opposing player trying to run me over. Can't say the results was any good after that.
Old 09-25-2016, 11:48 AM   #24
Rookie

weaponz248's Arena

OVR: 13

So I played one season with Sydney FC in the PAS League. Some close games, some blow outs, and some heart breaking losses.

We won the league by 30 points. However we bowed out of the PAS Cup in the second round.

The second transfer window was basically a free for all. By the end of the year my team was a young team and built mainly through the youth squad.

Next year we look to win all three comps, PAS League, PAS Cup, and AFC League. I turned down a chance to coach Barcelona just to stay here to win the PAS Treble.

I told the club if we are out of the Cup or AFC by the July transfer window and a good European offer comes along I will probably take it.

Here is a breakdown of my first season my month:

Jan 16
Spoiler

Feb 16
Spoiler

Mar 16
Spoiler

Apr 16
Spoiler

May 16
Spoiler

June 16
Spoiler

July 16
Spoiler

Aug 16
Spoiler

Sept 16
Spoiler

Oct 16
Spoiler

Nov 16
Spoiler

Dec 16
Spoiler

I also took a job as the USA international coach. We won or first 2 qualifier matches for the World Cup.

It should be noted I am on the Xbox One with no team edits. So team names will be deafult.
Soccer: Manchester United/Real Madrid/AS Roma/Lyon/Bayern Munich/Chicago Fire

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »