Home

[2017] Lobato vs Embolo vs Other? Striker to go with after promotion

This is a discussion on [2017] Lobato vs Embolo vs Other? Striker to go with after promotion within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2017, 09:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
[2017] Lobato vs Embolo vs Other? Striker to go with after promotion

I'm playing with a 2nd division English side and just wondering which striker I should go with in 2nd season as promotion is looking like a real possibility as of February.

Not a big fan of my current 70 overall striker who I plan to sell, he hasn't picked up much development either. Bought Romero in January on a loan with option to buy and I might buy him as he's young and fairly good but don't think he'll be good enough for the Prem to be the starter. I signed Lobato as the SS from my youth team but his obvious problem is that his 54 stamina is crap and it won't improve for a while. I could play him as a sub but then I don't have any strong striker. So this is where I'm wondering, should I sell Lobato now and buy Embolo or is there a different striker I should be looking at?

I also need to bring in a LB as that's my weakspot right now, I have two 71 rated LBs right now and I might also upgrade one of the two CM's, Kramer is great but the other one is a bit mediocre. My goaltending is meh but a 73 overall Tim Howard regenerates as an free agent I think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2017, 06:41 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: [2017] Lobato vs Embolo vs Other? Striker to go with after promotion

Screw it, I got Martial and I'm keeping Lobato till his overall is higher and I get a really good offer (I'll keep the 'open to reasonable offers box checked). I liked that Martial has a bit better aerial ability than Embolo. I signed him to a six-month loan with an option to buy and then immediately bought him once the loan was agreed to (it's cheaper than buying him outright).

I let Romero go instead of spending the money to re-sign him and bought in a 72 rated young striker on a free as a backup to Martial. I got Saul to help sort out my weak LB. He'll start at LB against the better teams otherwise he'll be at CM alongside Kramer, he can play almost every position outside of forward basically.

I'll keep Woodman as my goalie for now unless I get an amazing offer for him, the Howard regen ended up going directly to "other" instead of free agents.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:19 AM   #3
MVP

lareka's Arena

Re: [2017] Lobato vs Embolo vs Other? Striker to go with after promotion

Try to get F. Quintana from Estudiantes. He becomes a nice 84 rating striker soon.
Also Toledo from Fiorentina. Left winger: 88 overall in 2 years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »