Home

Monster Jam Path of Destruction

This is a discussion on Monster Jam Path of Destruction within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Monster Jam Path of Destruction

Has anyone picked the game up yet? Read a few reviews and as always theres mixed reviews.

Sounds like a pretty sick setup that will allow you to 1v1 bracket race.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2010, 01:32 AM   #2
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Monster Jam Path of Destruction

Blue,

I picked this up for my son as we have all the monster truck games....cuz he loves monster trucks..... I must say after playing an hour of this game, they really spruced it up this time around. There is a point system and level marker to reach for bonuses etc and unlockables.

My son is all jacked and for price at 39.00 hell of a deal.

Lots to do I can see so far. The trucks have stats now like HP and other options. Plus the customizing of the trucks is a deal right there....loads of options.

I was going to get the monster jam for the Wii with the free wheel, but my boy likes the 360 controller, fits him better.

Other then man..so far so good....I like it a lot. graphics are tight. Should keep my kid involved with this game until the next version comes out, but this is a whole lot better experience IMO.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks for the response.. I'm a big monster truck fan and have been REALLY disappointed with the last few games, it seems like this one their heading in the right direction with the bracket racing,etc,etc...

My question is, can you do a season mode where you bracket race in all of the arenas? Also is bracket racing followed up with freestyle like a real event?
Old 11-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

OVR: 5

Me and my son are really enjoying the game so far. the only complaints i have are the trucks seem to get on there sides a lot. It is difficult to put them back on four wheels.

Other then that a solid title for all kids graving there monster madness, and fans of monster jam. IMO better then the other two games for 360. The addition to creating your own truck really gives the little ones a new monster jam ride of there lives.

I hope they fix the side issue, maybe that is why the Ps3 is being postoned till the 23rd..which would suck, not fixing the xbox one too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »