Home

Official Test Drive Unlimited 2

This is a discussion on Official Test Drive Unlimited 2 within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-08-2011, 11:46 PM   #49
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Official Test Drive Unlimited 2

I'm playing on PC and I hate the whole license test! The controls are too damn sensitive and you miss objectives by just seconds! Every dang time! Love the visuals, hate what they did with the player models, I won't even go into detail until you see my review! But man wtf is up with this game!

It's so different than the first one, I was looking for similarities, but you get penalized for everything now!
Old 02-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #50
Rookie

BrownsFan72's Arena

OVR: 18

Mine is going back today. Im not impressed and I did like the first one. Too many good games coming out to waste my time on this one. Wont do it!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:08 AM   #51
Rookie

GrandMaster B's Arena

OVR: 15

Enjoying it so far. I got up to level 5 before accidentally starting a new game. DOH! I was trying to change the walls in my apartment i just bought and the game wasn't loading any options so I went to the menu screen and hit new game. lol Forgot there was an auto save. Had to restart. Up to level 3 now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #52
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8

Picked up the game after work last night. Only had about an hour to play. Decent game so far (only have played offline). I think I will begin to enjoy it more as the game progresses and I'm able to buy new and more cars. The cheesy dialogue and horrible voice acting is a negative, but I can get over that and enjoy the racing game. With that being said, I'm holding out a final say until I can play the game a little bit more. But as of right now, it's looking positive for me.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #53
Rookie

GrandMaster B's Arena

OVR: 15

What level is everyone on? It will be hard buying everything in the game. I see the ways to make money but unless you get millions for the later races, I am just not seeing it now. I have around $138,000 through Level 3.

Last edited by GrandMaster B; 02-09-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Adding words.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #54
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMaster B
What level is everyone on? It will be hard buying everything in the game. I see the ways to make money but unless you get millions for the later races, I am just not seeing it now. I have around $138,000 through Level 3.
money should be quite easy to get, seeing as how they added a PGR style reward system for drifting and overtaking other cars in traffic or whatever. You make cash just driving around in free roam the way you would anyways, fast and weaving through traffic.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #55
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
money should be quite easy to get, seeing as how they added a PGR style reward system for drifting and overtaking other cars in traffic or whatever. You make cash just driving around in free roam the way you would anyways, fast and weaving through traffic.
Not really. Probably a $350 average.

I'm at level 5 with $130k. $21k for a sticker is pretty steep.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2011, 05:02 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm level 5 with about 95k in my name. I started with the Mustang and ended up getting the VW suv to take on that B4 off-road challenge. Great car! Now I'm saving up for house #2 so I can expand my garage to 4 cars.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »