View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 05:29 AM   #1
Thewhiz
Rookie

OVR: 2
Just bought ps3 version and disappointed

I want to start out by saying that I have been a long time 2k fan and have enjoyed the college hoops series as well as the nba for what seems like forever. I also want to say that I love this years NBA game and was hoping for much of the same with a few minor enhancements tailored towards the college game.

Unfortunately I have come away very disappointed and perhaps you may help me in this as I don't want to throw in the towel with this quite yet.

Ok now to the problems I am having with this game.

1. I am used to using the 2k camera in nba but for some reason in college its unplayable to me. The framerate is just horrendous.

Is there a particular setting for the camera that will make my game less twitchy? Also on that matter, I usually like a slower paced game and have tried putting my game speed and player speed setting down to 40 to try and help things a bit. This hasnt seemed to work much.

2. What happened to the play marker that is in NBA? I love that thing as it lets me know where to go on each play.

Please tell me there is a setting to resolve this issue

3. I also loved using the isomotion on nba whereas you hit L1 I think it is and then your left stick sets the moves. Why did college 2k8 decide to make me hit circle or triangle in order to do this? I miss triangle as my hop step.

Am I missing something again?

I do hope that someone out there can resolve these three problems for me and that its just my lack of familiarity with this years version that is causing this and not a the actual game itself.

Mahalo in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove