Old 10-03-2008, 01:41 AM   #93
HMcCoy
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: DNA is $19.99 on PSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Ding, Ding Ding...now let's protest Epic for all there additions for free.

But people will get it with no complaints.

No offense, B, but I wish you would stop injecting the poor "EA victim" spin on every single one of of your comments. You are as biased for EA as anyone on this board is biased against, so why not make your points and move on? Its hypocritical, and getting REAL old, bro.

This is a moneygrab, and a way to circumvent the retailers. I don't have a problem with that...the retailers have been screwing publishers out of royalties for years. I just wish the public didn't have to foot the bill. If this were simply new vs. used, thats not much to complain about...just pay the extra 5 bucks and get it new, and EA deserves that money anyway. Buying used cuts the publisher out of the profit for that copy which is also unfair. But this affects used, rentals, borrowed, taken over freinds house...or even new machine. if a Ps3 goes belly up, and a person has to replace it...will EA give them the code free for a new machine? What about when retailers like Gamestop sell previously played games as new? This happens quite frequently as we all know. What about when store employees take a copy home to borrow? Those are still sold as new also. Its a shame EA couldn't come up with a better way to strike back at the retailers besides going in OUR already depleted pockets...especially when the feature is being paid for by another company anyway, lol.

Last edited by HMcCoy; 10-03-2008 at 01:48 AM.