Old 08-01-2009, 02:45 AM   #56
GatorBait06NC
Banned

OVR: 23
Re: Official Retired Numbers thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDevils95
Gator,

When did I ever say that I "hated" Tebow? Never. If I do dislike anything...it's that UF fans think Tebow is the greatest QB to ever play college football....hence...me posting in response to your comment about UF retiring Tebow's # in 2010. Tebow is a great college QB. Probably will never play that position in the NFL...or the book on him now is he's not good enough now. The way the national media carries on about Tim Tebow is ridiculous. It's not Tebow's fault. Outside of the state of FL and SEC land, nobody cares about Tim Tebow.
Lol, ok man. And people wonder why we have the SEC vs the world attitude. There is no definate answer for the greatest QB of all time, but Tebow is in the discussion. And do you think people care about USC or the 9 teams they have owned for almost a decade.

The national media carries him because he is the best player in college football, thats how it works. Id rather the national media talk about Tim Tebow all day long, rather than the crap they talk about now like Michael Vick, steroids in baseball, USC buying their players houses, etc. Whats rediculous is the way people like you keep saying "Tebow wont play QB in the NFL" just because you heard it on tv. And its about the only knock you all have on the guy at the moment.