View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 01:40 AM   #55
dirtypuppet
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA Elite 11 Video: Kevin Durant, Brandon Jennings & Stephen Curry Talk New Contr

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEAnimator
2. This does look pretty jarring in the video. I'm impressed you noticed. I had to watch it a few times myself to be sure of what I was seeing, with the cross fade happening at the same time.

I just went into ANT (our animation and gameplay tool) and verified that there are 12 frames of blend from dribbling to a quick shot gather.

So I cannot explain what's in the video, but I was not able to reproduce that problem here.

Could be a bug, or could be something that has already been fixed.

There might be technically 12 frames (supposedly) but all I see when looking at the layup is one pose, and then the other. NO blending whatsoever, not even 1 frame.

5 & 6. The look of the blocks is being worked on now. We needed to get the feel and success/failure rate first right to define the requirements for the animations. Now that we have those requirements, the animations will improve as they are tuned and variety is added.

Good response, makes sense, I just hope the Animation feedback is looked at closely as there's a wide variety of animations here.

Thanks for all the feedback.
Thanks rEAnimator
Advertisements - Register to remove