Old 03-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #33
Money99
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Fight Night Champion Patch Arrives in the Next Couple of Months

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
I mean this with all due respect, dont worry about it. As much as I love OS, I'm convinced people sour on games because of some people on here. I ultimately have fun with the game, that's the point, to have fun. You have people complaining and bitching in here who have NEVER played the game. Look through this and the impressions, most of the people complaining haven't played the game. Phobia, a guy who has the game and knows boxing, still enjoys the game. Why? Because it's a fun game. We've even posted videos in the impressions thread to actually show stamina does in fact work. I tell you what, the people who were complaining before, havent been on there complaining since those videos were posted. If you like the game and enjoy it, I'd stay away from these threads. If you don't have the game, and not intentions on getting it, why are you posting?
At the same time, I'm not sure I've read a single positive post from Phobia in the last 3 or 4 days.

The people who haven't liked the game share the same opinions as I do. So I know if they don't like it, I probably won't either.
I'll wait to rent or buy when it's cheap.