Home

Fight Night Champion Patch Arrives in the Next Couple of Months

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Patch Arrives in the Next Couple of Months within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Fight Night Champion Patch Arrives in the Next Couple of Months

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
I mean this with all due respect, dont worry about it. As much as I love OS, I'm convinced people sour on games because of some people on here. I ultimately have fun with the game, that's the point, to have fun. You have people complaining and bitching in here who have NEVER played the game. Look through this and the impressions, most of the people complaining haven't played the game. Phobia, a guy who has the game and knows boxing, still enjoys the game. Why? Because it's a fun game. We've even posted videos in the impressions thread to actually show stamina does in fact work. I tell you what, the people who were complaining before, havent been on there complaining since those videos were posted. If you like the game and enjoy it, I'd stay away from these threads. If you don't have the game, and not intentions on getting it, why are you posting?
At the same time, I'm not sure I've read a single positive post from Phobia in the last 3 or 4 days.

The people who haven't liked the game share the same opinions as I do. So I know if they don't like it, I probably won't either.
I'll wait to rent or buy when it's cheap.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:43 PM   #34

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
I mean this with all due respect, dont worry about it. As much as I love OS, I'm convinced people sour on games because of some people on here. I ultimately have fun with the game, that's the point, to have fun. You have people complaining and bitching in here who have NEVER played the game. Look through this and the impressions, most of the people complaining haven't played the game. Phobia, a guy who has the game and knows boxing, still enjoys the game. Why? Because it's a fun game. We've even posted videos in the impressions thread to actually show stamina does in fact work. I tell you what, the people who were complaining before, havent been on there complaining since those videos were posted. If you like the game and enjoy it, I'd stay away from these threads. If you don't have the game, and not intentions on getting it, why are you posting?
Very true. When we start seeing posts like, "I feel bad for those who bought it" it just shows how sour things can get. I'm really enjoying the game. But to start acting like the ones who are should be given sympathy is implying they made a bad decision. Sure it has some issues, but sometimes we just take things to deep and act like it's life and death.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:45 PM   #35
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
At the same time, I'm not sure I've read a single positive post from Phobia in the last 3 or 4 days.

The people who haven't liked the game share the same opinions as I do. So I know if they don't like it, I probably won't either.
He said numerous times he's enjoying the game. Is he supposed to say that everyday? The impressions thread has positive comments, they get over shadowed by the same people's negative comments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2011, 05:35 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99

Not entirely true Money. I have my MAJOR issues with OWC and micro-transactions, I have stated those LOUD and proud. I also have issues with them not fixing the sliders, which I have also stated here and to EA devs. But outside of those things I really do like the game. I think it is a great game and I enjoy playing it. But like most EA games, they are fun and they are good. But they always fall short of becoming cult classics or AKA AMAZING.

So while you are correct I do have things about the game that I dislike. I really do think the game is great, it just fell short like most EA games from becoming that much better
Old 03-10-2011, 05:58 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Not entirely true Money. I have my MAJOR issues with OWC and micro-transactions, I have stated those LOUD and proud. I also have issues with them not fixing the sliders, which I have also stated here and to EA devs. But outside of those things I really do like the game. I think it is a great game and I enjoy playing it. But like most EA games, they are fun and they are good. But they always fall short of becoming cult classics or AKA AMAZING.

So while you are correct I do have things about the game that I dislike. I really do think the game is great, it just fell short like most EA games from becoming that much better
Thats where I am at too. I play it and its fun but at the same time I'm disappointed that the game doesn't have realsitic punch output and stamina. The Shiz and Phobia have shown that stamina does work to a degree, but it is still busted. I could show you video after video going into the 10th round where my Heavyweight is at 80+ stamina despite averaging 75 punches per round. The Human stamina is even more of a factor than the AI. I want to have to use clinching as a strategy and really be judicious when I let my hands fly. Thats simply not the case in this game. Watch their videos where boxers do tire its non-stop flurry.

Its frustrating, all they have to do is make 2 sliders work, and pretty much everyone's happy except for the OWC steroid pack opposers.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #38
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Does the accuracy slider work??
Old 03-10-2011, 06:23 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Does the accuracy slider work??
Not that I can tell, so yeah, they need to fix that too.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #40
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Not that I can tell, so yeah, they need to fix that too.
Thanks for clarifying. That is the most important slider for me. No purchase until that is fixed. And i heard they will not fix it sooo.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »