Thread: CPU vs CPU
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #72
Cimmarov
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: CPU vs CPU

I have been playing games with each of these slider sets. I have give in up on WP, I now think it is going to have to be fixed with a patch. What I am dealing with now is HR's and general hitting/manufacturing of runs. If the power slider drops below 4 even power hitters seem to not be hitting HR's. With the power slider set at 4 below ave. power hitters seem to have a bunch of pop.

Ok now with the solid hit slider set at -4 the offense seems to be a touch week. I am more of a pitcher fan so this is not that big of a deal with me. Problem is I am even more of a realistic stat fan so I have not settled.

What I am playing with now for the next 10 games or so is power and solid hits at 3. First game is playing now. What I am hoping for is even with the power past what seems to be the threshold point at 3, that the solid hit slider with make up the little bit that seems to be killing power at 3. In turn I hope with solid hits at 3 the general hitting /manufacturing runs will improve.

I will let you know how it goes. By the way In the past I have not been involved in the slider discussions just waited for the best one to come out. This year while I wait for opening day and current rosters I have decided to jump in the frying pan lol. So if I am heading in the wrong direction please let me know I am new at testing sliders.

Cimm