Old 03-26-2011, 05:40 AM   #106
cparrish
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video Interview - Visuals & Pylon Physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashdagreat
smh... some of you are just lost. Ya like that girl who everybody in the neighborhood has had and wonder why she cant have a boyfriend. Nobody is going wife her up, because we all know what she is. Thats some of ya! The reason why on a "visual" thread people will discuss "gameplay", is because EA wont create a GAMEPLAY VIDEO!!!! They ALWAYs show visuals and " New Features" ( thats really old re hashed things from the past ). You wont see a Gameplay video posted to have the discussion and u know why? Because they will cant and wont try to fix the game play. Just like the girl everybody had, the only guy that will wife her up is the guy who either dont know no better, the desperate guy or the guy that says "well she still look good so i think i can change her". EA got a loyal "sucka fa love" audience. I'll give them that! They Marketing Team is that deal!
...Or, they won't show a gameplay video because last time I checked it is March, and the game comes out in July. My guess would be they are still working on the gameplay, so why would they post a video of alpha at best gameplay just to hear people rag on it, even though it is not the finished product. I dunno, just my two cents...

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters